Hubbard at IC Week 11

I’m just saying as a team skill not as to how they play, they would matchup with a team like Niles better then a team like the others. That’s what I meant by that
Ok, gotcha. But remember IC seems a lot better than last year, and Hubbard is not nearly as good as last year. Not counting Jefferson, and Lakeview, Hubbard has not scored more than 3 TDs in any game this year. That is why I see a real low scoring game

Ok, gotcha. But remember IC seems a lot better than last year, and Hubbard is not nearly as good as last year. Not counting Jefferson, and Lakeview, Hubbard has not scored more than 3 TDs in any game this year. That is why I see a real low scoring game
I see it low scoring as well, the good teams that IC played they only scored 2 tds on both, it’s not far off to say Hubbard would have scored over 40 against those teams like Edison and beaver local as well lol

I see it low scoring as well, the good teams that IC played they only scored 2 tds on both, it’s not far off to say Hubbard would have scored over 40 against those teams like Edison and beaver local as well lol
Well yes, those teams are like Lakeview, and Jefferson probably

I am assuming IC has some speed, and quickness, because looking at their roster, I don't see much size.

They are not as big as traditional Wintersville/Indian Creek teams of the past. (I watched Wintersville Golden Warrior teams going back to 1977 prior to consolidation with Mingo Junction) I think that's actually an advantage. Much quicker to the ball this season.

They are not as big as traditional Wintersville/Indian Creek teams of the past. (I watched Wintersville Golden Warrior teams going back to 1977 prior to consolidation with Mingo Junction) I think that's actually an advantage. Much quicker to the ball this season.
I figured that, with not giving up many points. The thing is the people up here don't know much about them, especially playing teams that nobody is familiar with.

If they’re laying on their backs 5 yards downfield from the offensive line it won’t matter lol

Personally I think its simple on the Eagles part. IC was probably one of the slower teams Hubbard played last year. Not a lot of skill but they played extremely hard keeping it close for a quarter and a half. I think this game 100% comes down to Hubbards line play. If they play soft they lose by a couple scores and the seasons over. If they dig deep and find some grit they can dominate this game leading to a low scoring game the Eagles can win. If there was ever a time to show grit it's right now.

This game will be televised on IC's local station WTOV as the game of the week.. They also have a live stream. Not sure if the stream will be live or delayed. General consensus on the Ohio Valley forum among Creek fans is this will be Indian Creeks first career playoff win. A couple posters questioning where their week 12 game vs Poland or Struthers would be held already chalking this up as a W. Hard to blame them considering how Hubbard finished the season. Hubbard needs to punch this team in the mouth early on. Embrace the fact that very few think they can win this game. If the Eagles turn this game into a slug fest they can bring home a victory. Absolutely have to set the tone early.

Ohsaa doesn’t allow local stations to televise it live I’m pretty sure. Tape delay im
Sure. I think Hubbard wins. Whole new season starts Saturday

Ohsaa doesn’t allow local stations to televise it live I’m pretty sure. Tape delay im
Sure. I think Hubbard wins. Whole new season starts Saturday
I believe OSHAA, and Spectrum have the contract to televise, and stream the games live. I might just pick up Spectrum for the month here, just to watch the playoffs, and championships

I believe OSHAA, and Spectrum have the contract to televise, and stream the games live. I might just pick up Spectrum for the month here, just to watch the playoffs, and championships

I wish they had all the games honestly.

How is 7 for Hubbard’s health? Is he playing QB this week?

#7 expected to start under center for Hubbard Saturday per Hoffman.

#7 expected to start under center for Hubbard Saturday per Hoffman.
I thought he played last week?

Some highlights to watch while awaiting Saturday's showdown ....

Hubbard's YSN crew will be in attendance on Saturday. Also, any food suggestions around Wintersville?
Not sure on Wintersville but Steubenville is pretty close. About 10 minutes from Indian Creek highschool. Capri in Steubenville is a little shack that sells delicious homemade sausage sandwiches. No seating but great for on the run. Naples spaghetti house and Scafiddis are the go to restaurants close by.

Hubbard's YSN crew will be in attendance on Saturday. Also, any food suggestions around Wintersville?

Slightly past Indian Creek High School is Zalenski's (same side of road). When we go we get apps and wings. Service tends to be slow, so give yourself time. A little further up the road on the opposite side of the street is Murrays. Located in a little strip with a Big Lots. They serve burgers/patty melts, steak/chicken salads, beef tips with noodles, etc. Have daily specials. Tonight was Mushroom burger, with French onion soup. Driving through Wintersville from Steubenville you'll see DaPeppinos. Italian restaurant. Passenger (right) side of road. On the weekends they serve baked gnocchi, cheese ravs and rigs. I recommend ordering that. If you do order that be aware it will be a longer sit. Also we've got fast food joints on the main street such as Wendy's, Subway, Pizza Hut, McD's. Arby's, Burger King and Taco Bell. All on opposite side of the street if you're coming from Steubenville. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
This game will be televised on IC's local station WTOV as the game of the week.. They also have a live stream. Not sure if the stream will be live or delayed. General consensus on the Ohio Valley forum among Creek fans is this will be Indian Creeks first career playoff win. A couple posters questioning where their week 12 game vs Poland or Struthers would be held already chalking this up as a W. Hard to blame them considering how Hubbard finished the season. Hubbard needs to punch this team in the mouth early on. Embrace the fact that very few think they can win this game. If the Eagles turn this game into a slug fest they can bring home a victory. Absolutely have to set the tone early.

WTOV9 taped delayed @ 11or 11:30pm Sat Night.

Not sure on Wintersville but Steubenville is pretty close. About 10 minutes from Indian Creek highschool. Capri in Steubenville is a little shack that sells delicious homemade sausage sandwiches. No seating but great for on the run. Naples spaghetti house and Scafiddis are the go to restaurants close by.

Sounds like you’ve been around with your food choices, lol