Hubbard at Girard

Hubbard 8th. grade just got badly whooped by Girard.
When struthers beat Hubbard 40-0 I figured they just had a down year for their middle school, I did hear they are young since the little eagles don’t have a team this year they have a lot more 7th graders

You crack me up HubCapper...... "The Beautiful"
I started calling it "The Beautiful" and "Beautiful Hubbard Memorial Stadium" the year they got the new turf, so has roberto..
..lol! I think Sportster does as well. We're very fortunate to have such a "beautiful" facility in our community.

Comparing performances so far, I have to say I like Girard by maybe two scores if Girards defense gets some stops. They put up points on some really good teams while Hubbard has struggled at Struthers and even Jefferson. Girard overcame four first half turnovers in a downpour and then put up 35 on Lakeview in the third quarter. They got 28 on a really good South Range team that held Poland to 14 til the final minute. There are some no names making plays. It might be a shoot out if the D struggles. Then it’s a toss up.

Comparing performances so far, I have to say I like Girard by maybe two scores if Girards defense gets some stops. They put up points on some really good teams while Hubbard has struggled at Struthers and even Jefferson. Girard overcame four first half turnovers in a downpour and then put up 35 on Lakeview in the third quarter. They got 28 on a really good South Range team that held Poland to 14 til the final minute. There are some no names making plays. It might be a shoot out if the D struggles. Then it’s a toss up.
Girard is not two scores better than Hubbard.

LMAO

Can anyone watching this game explain to me why we didn't go for it on 4th down and 5 from Girard's 36??????? A punt for a touchback?????? After Caffey was gashing the defense for 20 yard pops.

Can anyone watching this game explain to me why we didn't go for it on 4th down and 5 from Girard's 36??????? A punt for a touchback?????? After Caffey was gashing the defense for 20 yard pops.
Its called our coaching staff bro they suck on offensive play calling most of the time