Hubbard at Girard

With the game having Girard announcers, they didn't even mention his name. Gave the name "homers" a new name. They kept saying Girard was playing so good they would come back. Not knocking them, but one announcer called Girard the "Eagles" all night and hammered the refs on almost every play, guess he thought Girard wasn't deserving of the penalties. I beg to differ as DelGarbino got away with two intentional grounding calls. They were trying to think of a great running back at Hubbard that one of them thought he played at Ohio State and never did mention his name.
That's homer town home town Girard for u

With the game having Girard announcers, they didn't even mention his name. Gave the name "homers" a new name. They kept saying Girard was playing so good they would come back. Not knocking them, but one announcer called Girard the "Eagles" all night and hammered the refs on almost every play, guess he thought Girard wasn't deserving of the penalties. I beg to differ as DelGarbino got away with two intentional grounding calls. They were trying to think of a great running back at Hubbard that one of them thought he played at Ohio State and never did mention his name.
Lol I caught that

Hubbard - Girard

Final Score 25 - 7

Total plays (54 ) (63)

Firstdowns 17 19

Penalties. 5 (30yds) 15(100yds)
Possession 26:45 21:15

Caffey 28 attempts 293 yards 2 touchdowns

Krusik 2/4 passing 20 yards 1 INT
20 carries 58 yards 1 touchdown

Last edited:
Hubbard - Girard

Final Score 25 - 7

Total plays (54 ) (63)

Firstdowns 17 19

Penalties. 5 (30yds) 15(100yds)
Possession 26:45 21:15

Caffey 28 attempts 293 yards 2 touchdowns

Krusik 2/4 passing 20 yards 1 INT
20 carries 58 yards 1 touchdown
Hubbard has got to work on their non-existent passing game.

2/4 for 20 yards...come on!!!

If Hubbard runs caffey and the qb they win, if they try to throw they lose
You nailed it Buckeye:
Caffey 28-293
Krisuk 20-58

Hubbard
50-378 total rushing yards
Girard
26-66 total rushing yards

It's quite obvious, if you're going to be beat Girard you have to run against them, they virtually have no rush defense. Hubbard averaged 7.56 yards per carry.

Niles should destroy Girard in week #6.

Almost certain you're talking about the announcers on YSN, not the local P.A. announcer. I listened to the YSN feed, and their broadcast got worse as the game went on. Almost like the more Hubbard showed their superiority and Girard sputtered, the more the YSN guy kept making excuses for Girard.

The Indians have had a nice run over the past 10-12 years (with 1 or 2 down seasons sprinkled in), but this is definitely not a playoff-worthy Girard team like we've seen in the recent past. So just accept that fact and don't whine about it, YSN guy.

You nailed it Buckeye:
Caffey 28-293
Krisuk 20-58

Hubbard
50-378 total rushing yards
Girard
26-66 total rushing yards

It's quite obvious, if you're going to be beat Girard you have to run against them, they virtually have no rush defense. Hubbard averaged 7.56 yards per carry.

Niles should destroy Girard in week #6.
Niles freshmen back is solid, my young cats found that out last night

I thought about watching the game on YSN. Was there any interruptions in the game on there site?
None at all. Even full screen picture was good. Just turn off the sound if the announcers are the other team. Jamie and Tony are "homers". They say so, but they get names right and give kudos to other team if they make a play.

Almost certain you're talking about the announcers on YSN, not the local P.A. announcer. I listened to the YSN feed, and their broadcast got worse as the game went on. Almost like the more Hubbard showed their superiority and Girard sputtered, the more the YSN guy kept making excuses for Girard.

The Indians have had a nice run over the past 10-12 years (with 1 or 2 down seasons sprinkled in), but this is definitely not a playoff-worthy Girard team like we've seen in the recent past. So just accept that fact and don't whine about it, YSN guy.
Yup-that's who I meant. You nailed it coldshoulder. If you are going to do a game, it might be a good idea to get the other team's roster and then find out your team's nickname. And the coach is Peterson. They were calling them the "Cochran" Eagles team all night.

You guys have the very worst YSN announcers by far that I’ve heard. Not close.

The YSN video is very crisp. I watched two games on it so far and was very impressed by the video. On those two games the announcing was pretty good imo. WYTV has video that looks like late 80s VHS quality. But I’m still thankful that they bring us games.

I hope they win don’t get me wrong lol I just think Poland’s too much this year, I do look forward to when the tide turns against Poland cause it’ll be here soon

There’s been posts predicting Poland’s demise being soon since Brungards last year there and it hasn’t happened yet