Hubbard at Geneva week 8

Playing both Niles had a lot more fire power, that freshmen rb is solid, Hubbard has a better defense tho by a mile.

As for last night that one is on Hoffman, kinda like most of their playoff losses since he’s been there, watching the game nobody would say Geneva was better then hubbard

Playing both Niles had a lot more fire power, that freshmen rb is solid, Hubbard has a better defense tho by a mile.

As for last night that one is on Hoffman, kinda like most of their playoff losses since he’s been there, watching the game nobody would say Geneva was better then hubbard
I agree Buckeye, last night's game was winnable for Hubbard no doubt. They're a young team though, I hope they learn and grow from it.

Any word on picking up a game vs Niles this week? It would be good to get the work in.

I know that Struthers is practicing these next few weeks but don't have any games scheduled. I wonder if that could be an option? Or at least do the same thing and practice. It would be good for all involved.

I checked last year's schedule and Hubbard played at Niles, so you would think if they do play it would be here at "The Beautiful".

Any word on picking up a game vs Niles this week? It would be good to get the work in.

I know that Struthers is practicing these next few weeks but don't have any games scheduled. I wonder if that could be an option? Or at least do the same thing and practice. It would be good for all involved.
Since Struthers hasn't played Girard yet, I would guess if Girard loses to the top seed tonight, Next week could be Girard Struthers.

Since Struthers hasn't played Girard yet, I would guess if Girard loses to the top seed tonight, Next week could be Girard Struthers.
Shortened season, more importantly shortened off season, this is where you work on getting the system into the young kids minds and getting stronger, playing extra games on Friday nights is huge for these young kids. I wouldn’t play many seniors tho unless they were reserve players

Hubbard has elected to end their season. They are backing out of their game vs Niles. Why would they not want to play this game?

Hubbard has elected to end their season. They are backing out of their game vs Niles. Why would they not want to play this game?
That doesn't make any sense, that game would benefit both teams. There's got to be a reason, I just hope it's a good one.

If that's indeed the case the program should be ashamed of themselves. That's free practice/experience for a very young team in need of it. Inexperience showed last night. Lol are we to good to play after being eliminated now???? To proud? Idk

If that's indeed the case the program should be ashamed of themselves. That's free practice/experience for a very young team in need of it. Inexperience showed last night. Lol are we to good to play after being eliminated now???? To proud? Idk
It just doesn't make any sense what so ever. They're giving up valuable game experience.

Unneeded desperation call.
Tell me why in the hell would you come out in the second half throwing the ball when they moved the ball well on the ground....Ron Fox is a complete idiot as the play caller and has know business being a coach. This guy graduated a couple years after i did and remember him as a skinny little twarp with no football knowledge at all......

Tell me why in the hell would you come out in the second half throwing the ball when they moved the ball well on the ground....Ron Fox is a complete idiot as the play caller and has know business being a coach. This guy graduated a couple years after i did and remember him as a skinny little twarp with no football knowledge at all......
I thought he retired

I would hope that there is some type of justification behind stopping the season. I would think that the Eagles would want to get as much experience as possible. In any event, it was an up and down season with a playoff win with a young team. I hope that some of these younger kids hit the weights and work on their game in the off season. Also, Hubbard needs to find who is going to be the leader of this team for 2021. I think this years senior class led by Andrew Frank did a good job. Let's see who steps up!

Niles is playing Howland this week, that leaves the following week open for Niles- Hubbard. If a coach would ever think to give up on a season after playing 8 games should not coach anymore. Every coach has a commitment to those seniors to play 10 games and 2 more weeks of practice and game experience for the underclass. Sad. Hopefully Niles finds someone else for week 10. Like to Salem, Alliance or Mooney if available.

It just doesn't make any sense what so ever. They're giving up valuable game experience.
I would hope that there is some type of justification behind stopping the season. I would think that the Eagles would want to get as much experience as possible. In any event, it was an up and down season with a playoff win with a young team. I hope that some of these younger kids hit the weights and
I don't care who Hubbard plays just as long as they do play someone.

work on their game in the off season. Also, Hubbard needs to find who is going to be the leader of this team for 2021. I think this years senior class led by Andrew Frank did a good job. Let's see who steps up!

Yea they pulled the plug on the season. Seniors are saying their goodbyes. Not practicing as well from what I've been told.