Badger 0
Ursuline 1

D2
Poland 8
Lakeview 0

D3
Mooney 1
Ursuline 0

Mooney plays Western Reserve Academy Friday night here at YSU. Should be an interesting game.

D3
Mooney 1
Ursuline 0

Mooney plays Western Reserve Academy Friday night here at YSU. Should be an interesting game.

They play CVCA tonight as well. Both should be great games - looks like WRA is ineligible for postseason, which is not unusual, since they have so many foreign players as boarding students.

D2
Howland 3
Boardman 1

Howland wins 8th straight conference title

D3

Mooney
vs WRA
tonight

That pretty much wraps it up for this area for the regular season

That should wrap of the D3 state poll championship for WRA (and thank goodness for the rest of us D3 teams that they're not in the tournament). Congrats to a top flight program.
Just curios but does WRA let post graduate students play soccer in these games?

Just curios but does WRA let post graduate students play soccer in these games?
I don't know, and it may vary year by year. I think the situation is that since they allow post-grads to play in some sports and they also allow students from out of state play...the school is ineligible for OHSAA tournaments in all sports. I haven't been a head coach for 10 years, so my memory could be foggy. Bucksman can lend a hand here, I'm sure.

I don't know, and it may vary year by year. I think the situation is that since they allow post-grads to play in some sports and they also allow students from out of state play...the school is ineligible for OHSAA tournaments in all sports. I haven't been a head coach for 10 years, so my memory could be foggy. Bucksman can lend a hand here, I'm sure.
I don’t know the details, but don’t think the rules are that straightforward or that having a given team with postgrads / international players necessarily precludes a school from fielding OHSAA teams, see Gilmour’s Prep Hockey team as an example.