How will last week play out after Damar Hamlin situation?

Basically asking, what happens going forward as far as rules and regulations for who goes into the playoffs and who does not? Or maybe how would it affect the number one or number 2 seeds? All I heard was if say Chiefs lose this next game and Bills can either tie the game or win their next game. That would make KC a number 2 seed going into the playoffs?

Basically, what do you predict happening for your team after the Damar Hamlin game cancellation from last week?

Basically asking, what happens going forward as far as rules and regulations for who goes into the playoffs and who does not? Or maybe how would it affect the number one or number 2 seeds? All I heard was if say Chiefs lose this next game and Bills can either tie the game or win their next game. That would make KC a number 2 seed going into the playoffs?

Basically, what do you predict happening for your team after the Damar Hamlin game cancellation from last week?
Coin flip 🤷🏿

I'm in the minority on this one. I though all along the game should had been played either Wednesday or Thursday. You could have moved the last games of the regular season on Monday. I think it was done very clunky. No one knew for days what would happen and the neutral site idea was just silly. The Bills looked like a team mentally fatigued from the last 3 weeks of the season. Not an excuse but they probably didn't practice well.

Now, as far as moving forward and this would have to be collectively bargained like everything else, the NFL has to make decisions and the players have to acquiesce. The Bills/ Bengals basically walked off the job that Monday night. No one is going to say that because it's uncaring. But you can't run a league like that and have the participants just have the ability to walk off the job.
Anyone curious why Demar Hamlin hasn't done an interview or had any "real" footage to date? We saw him briefly in a skybox at Buffalo behind a frosty glass with a hoody on??? A few photos on social media are blurry. Who knows if he was even there on Sunday in Buffalo. Couldn't do a zoom interview or have some kind of verification that it's him? Just sayin'???

The NFL did the best they could finishing out the season and they were in a no win situation. Public opinion is always going to be on the players side even though we all know and have known that this is a dangerous sport with all kinds of perils.