How often do your schools practice during the playoffs?

ghsknightsfan

love the Knights and Grey Ghosts!
everyday? more days off? standard 1 day off still? interested to see how things are run at different schools.

We actually extended practice during the playoffs. Went from 3 hour practices to 4 hour practices. However, part of the extended time was additional film time and additional time for injury treatment. We also usually practiced one day at Wittenberg for the turf experience.

You mad? Tuff loss to Lima perry but da playoffs still just a dream to yall ?
no, i want the best for your program, and it’s in your TEAM’S best interest to get off of here and do something valuable with your time. if you were a TEAM guy, you wouldn’t give your guys a bad look on here. it doesn’t seem like you are a TEAM player. maybe i should message coach Pflug.

Depends on what day we would play on. If we play Friday playoff games, it'd be no different than practicing during the regular season.
SC2012:
From what I was always told, ya ll pretty much stay the status quo, correct, and don't really extend practices and such?
I know from what I am told by coaches that later in the season/playoffs their main concern is health and keeping the legs fresh so that could even mean some shorter practices physically.;

SC2012:
From what I was always told, ya ll pretty much stay the status quo, correct, and don't really extend practices and such?
I know from what I am told by coaches that later in the season/playoffs their main concern is health and keeping the legs fresh so that could even mean some shorter practices physically.;
Nothing really changed. Saturday games, it was the same practice schedule just bumped back a day and Monday was films and some conditioning. Practice under Reed was usually done by 5:30. Practices under Otten varied but usually were done by 6. Thursdays or Friday if we played saturday were usually done by 5 under Reed and 5:30 under Otten.

Nothing really changed. Saturday games, it was the same practice schedule just bumped back a day and Monday was films and some conditioning. Practice under Reed was usually done by 5:30. Practices under Otten varied but usually were done by 6. Thursdays or Friday if we played saturday were usually done by 5 under Reed and 5:30 under Otten.
yeah, that is what I thought.
I remember a coach I had who lasted 11 games (yeah, you read that right) had MARATHON practices.
630-730 (from 330) and it sucked (and we sucked) so it isn't often more is better! We would hang out with buddies from SH and MSML and Celina and hear how they were done like 5-530 and were jealous!

yeah, that is what I thought.
I remember a coach I had who lasted 11 games (yeah, you read that right) had MARATHON practices.
630-730 (from 330) and it sucked (and we sucked) so it isn't often more is better! We would hang out with buddies from SH and MSML and Celina and hear how they were done like 5-530 and were jealous!
Yea that's a little overkill.

Really keep things the same. Playing a different day than Friday may switch things slightly. During Thanksgiving Day practice in the morning.