How Much Would You Charge To Clean Puke Out of A Car?

How much would you charge to clean puke out of a car?

• $25 (I'm desperate for cash)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • $50

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • $100

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • $150

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • $200

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There isn't enough money for me to do that job!

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I see. You want to pick my english apart, but deflect when you be talkin' like da ingoramous you are.

:laugh: You called out an obvious typo instead of defending your mail order bride. :laugh: If anyone called out your English, it's because you clearly lack of understanding about things like capitalization and all other rudimentary grammar skills. You can go back to the DB board now. :laugh:

What's going on here is Gulper's butt buddies are trying to defend his honor after he got called out for being a loser that does computer dating.

I thought it would be some good banter. But they just got all seven days...

TBH I have multiple friends that use Tinder. I myself haven't been on the dating scene for a lang time, so I can't imagine using it, but it happens. It is pretty common. Beyond that, older people obviously use online dating cites as well. My uncle has been married for like 8 years to a woman he met online.

Rationalize all you want. Age has nothing to do with the fact that you're dating off the internet like any other loser. Do you sit around sipping wine, watching "Cougar town" with your buddies crying about all the good women being taken? :laugh:

"You had me at 'hello'". :laugh:

LAH-hoo-Za-HER! And to think. Something as desperate as trolling the internet for love and STILL all you could land was a frat house turnstile. :laugh: Thanks for the laugh Big Time. before you hit send on the Dateline next time, just saunter on over to the Robling and end it. :laugh:

Anyone else think slideby high-fived himself after re-editing this post?

What's going on here is Gulper's butt buddies are trying to defend his honor after he got called out for being a loser that does computer dating.

I thought it would be some good banter. But they just got all seven days...

"Good banter" lol didn't you used to report all of the "Good banter" posts about 6 months ago? I clearly remember reading some of your "Report a Post" verbatims...

Slide-Troll

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░