How many titles will LeBron win over the next 7 years?

Not 1....

• Total voters
Yeah, on the court...and to one title. Is he going to be MJ or Kobe and go off on his teammates when they are slacking and resting on their laurels? Since he has never shown that trait, my guess is no. That's one of the reasons I cap him at two more titles over the next seven years. The other factors are health, luck and just the fact it is difficult for a team to rack up multiple titles.

I guess you missed all those clips of him going off on Chalmers? :shrug:

I'm already over it. He's cemented his legacy riding coattails.

205366_10150948904728463_1171500177_n.jpg

I see him getting 2 or 3 with the Heat .... then when Wade & Bosh get old, he jumps ship and teams up with the next big superstar to get one or two more.

:laugh: joesports. Why don't you try to explain to people how you want to keep a proven loser who doesn't have the talent or measurables as a QB but doesn't even want to think about drafting someone who has a crap ton of talent, youth and measurables who hasn't played a minute in the NBA.

Most likely three. Wade may have an operation on that knee. He will definitely have to re-hab no matter what happens surgically. He most likely will not be able to join Olympic team. Miller might be done. Juwan Howard most likely gone.

Pat Riley will be adding height, length, and size. That's a given. LBJ just may find it easier now. :cool:

Get Greg Oden and his third leg in the coming years. Talk that Ray Ray is interested in joining the Heat which would be hilarious because Boston fans would cry.

:laugh: joesports. Why don't you try to explain to people how you want to keep a proven loser who doesn't have the talent or measurables as a QB but doesn't even want to think about drafting someone who has a crap ton of talent, youth and measurables who hasn't played a minute in the NBA.

What does this have to do with the topic? At first I thought you were just the biggest troll on earth, now you are scaring me ... Following me on every thread a post the same lame argument is worrying me that you are a stalker. I just hope your grandma doesn't let you out of basement to really stalk me. Should I really be worried?

I would go back and quote your lame arguments, but you don't have any arguments at all ... All you ever do is make smart aleck remarks. Make an rebuttal if you don't like my take, but bringing up crap about other threads is just childish.

:laugh: So easy to rattle.

Yeah, I actively follow you into threads, you don't happen to post in parts of Yappi that I visit. :laugh: What an idiot. But it everything to do with your post. I was providing more examples about how you have no idea what you are talking about, so no one should pay attention to your posts.

What does this have to do with the topic? At first I thought you were just the biggest troll on earth, now you are scaring me ... Following me on every thread a post the same lame argument is worrying me that you are a stalker. I just hope your grandma doesn't let you out of basement to really stalk me. Should I really be worried?

I would go back and quote your lame arguments, but you don't have any arguments at all ... All you ever do is make smart aleck remarks. Make an rebuttal if you don't like my take, but bringing up crap about other threads is just childish.

tumblr_ltxaon6zym1r08qs8o1_500.jpg

The Cavs would be ignorant if LeBron wanted to return and they said no.

After the fall-out they had? Unless the Cavs were one waning star away from a title then I couldn't see them going for it (and I say waning because I assume you are talking about a future scenario after his time with the Heat)

After the fall-out they had? Unless the Cavs were one waning star away from a title then I couldn't see them going for it (and I say waning because I assume you are talking about a future scenario after his time with the Heat)

No I'm talking about now, or a couple years from now while he's still the best player in the NBA.