How many beers do you think you have consumed in your life?

How many?

• Total voters

Maybe 2. I find it terrible tasting and have no desire to experience intoxication. So I will drink water.

Probably should've gone up one more group. I didn't really drink in high school though and have preferred wine/liquor for a while now

I don't go to a bar and order wine, but if I'm on a date or at a nice restaurant, I'll definitely drink some wine. Holidays are good for wine too.

Rarely drink anything at all now. When I do, its usually whiskey and tequila. If I'm drinking, maybe a beer or two throughout the night.

Any of you heavy drinkers take Liverite? Saw a commercial for that recently and thought it might be a good idea.

Called in sick to work, drinking Rolling Rock right now. My goal is to be drunk and awake at 9am on a Thursday.

I threw out 500-1000. Which is probably accurate from 25 yr old till now, 41. Before that it would of been 500 more or per yr until I was 6. Then before that is was booby milk.

I don't drink TOO much...probably about 10 beers per month. But through attrition, that puts me above 1,000 in my lifetime. But certainly not more than 10,000.

I have no idea how to figure this out so I just used my post count. Probably much lower. 5k? Honestly have no clue.

Not too hard to approximate it.

how many do you drink a week x 52 x your age since you started drinking beer.

Adjust for any times you pretty much abstained or drank more than usual.

Not too hard to approximate it.

how many do you drink a week x 52 x your age since you started drinking beer.

Adjust for any times you pretty much abstained or drank more than usual.
I don't remember the specifics of college.

5k would be an average of like 2 beers a day since you were 16. I doubt it
I literally had at least 2k my senior year of college alone. Not even joking. It was very possibly more. 2k is the safe bet. Not sure at all on specifics.