How is your school handling tickets?

rossford_resident

4 tickets per athlete. Presale only. Visiting school distributes their own tickets and brings a check to the game.

Tickets sold at practice. Cash only and exact change. If you don't buy them then, you're not getting in.

This was for a varsity soccer game on Saturday night, but I imagine football will follow the same protocol.

4 tickets per athlete. Presale only. Visiting school distributes their own tickets and brings a check to the game.

Tickets sold at practice. Cash only and exact change. If you don't buy them then, you're not getting in.

This was for a varsity soccer game on Saturday night, but I imagine football will follow the same protocol.
I believe our school's original plan was similar to this, but the restrictions listed in the health department order threw a huge wrench into it. 15% of capacity in our home side stands is only roughly 350 people. And that may be a little high.

The only people in the stands are the student section, band, band relatives and older fans who can't stand for too long. At least that's what I've seen in the past.

No word on football or volleyball tickets yet - the plan for soccer is 2-4 tickets per family, with codes going out to each player for online ticket purchasing. Not sure if they'll have any in person ticket sales. Granted, with soccer, generally speaking, only a handful of people outside of families attend anyways. Football will have to be different - as well as volleyball, given the indoor limitations.

Update for football: players, cheerleaders, and upperclassmen in the band can buy 3 tickets each. Freshmen and sophomores can buy 2 tickets each. General public can buy leftovers - if any remain - on Wednesday.

For road games, tickets are limited to two per family.

I believe our stadium capacity is right around 2300.

Going to be about 2-3 tickets each for most schools. Likely 3 for home teams which includes cheer and band. 2 for away that includes cheerleaders.

Update for football: players, cheerleaders, and upperclassmen in the band can buy 3 tickets each. Freshmen and sophomores can buy 2 tickets each. General public can buy leftovers - if any remain - on Wednesday.

Which school?

id say 4 per athlete that can dress, cheerleader, band, coach, manager id say seinors that cant dress be classified as a manager and then the memo said athetes that cant dress can still go to games. so for them two for them

My buddy and I are willing to travel just about anywhere in the state for a game, we just want some football.

Rossford. If you look at RHS on Google maps, there are plenty of vantage points outside the stadium - including a tailgate party in a backyard across the creek from the visitors' sideline.
Annotation 2020-08-21 103614.png

I'm looking for anyone that may have have access to tickets and may not be using all of them: I would pay double the price for either Mentor at Medina (1 ticket) or Ed's at Massillon (1 ticket). PM me. Thanks.

Stebbins HIgh School:
2 tix per football player for family only
2 tix per cheerleader for family only
2 tix per senior band member for family only (important to not there is a huge band, way more band members than football players)

These guidelines are likely to be similar for the other MVL and GWOC schools since both of those conferences are led by the same person (Eric Spahr).

In basketball, when all this started at the regional level at large arenas, each player/coach put any 4 people on their list through the school.Tickets were Pre paid and you had to show your ID at the arena to get just your ticket. Football ?

I think it depends on the school if they can go between 1000-1500 I can see four any less would be two or three
15% of our stadium is 347. Even if we give zero to the visiting team we cannot provide 4 to every football player, cheerleader, or in the band.

15% of our stadium is 347. Even if we give zero to the visiting team we cannot provide 4 to every football player, cheerleader, or in the band.
Thats what I Mean it all depends how big the stadium is like for La Salle 15% is 1200 that should be enough for four per athlete coach manager trainer and im hearing athletes that cant dress are permitted to come so for the 2 for them

My school is giving 2 tickets to each player/cheerleader/band member. No exceptions being made for tonight's scrimmage. I'm hoping that they will see how things go tonight and maybe make changes for future games.

I sure do hope Schools offer online streaming. I certainly wouldn't mind paying $10 to watch. With no Big Ten. I definitely need to see some highschool games. I'm a big Gwoc follower, but I do love the passion and effort from the smaller schools.

Without knowing your specific #s, I don't know how you could allow that many tickets per person. 15% of the capacity you provided is only 345 people.

I sure do hope Schools offer online streaming. I certainly wouldn't mind paying $10 to watch. With no Big Ten. I definitely need to see some highschool games. I'm a big Gwoc follower, but I do love the passion and effort from the smaller schools.

Many games are streaming on demand from week 1 for games in Utah and streaming Live tonight as well..... https://www.ksl.com/watchit

Those live game times are local Utah time so that is what, Mountain time so they are two hours behind.... I believe that is correct.

Some pretty good games tonight with Bingham (who will be playing on ESPN next week) is at Skyridge ...... It's not Ohio but some of these schools (Corner Canyon, Bingham, American Fork.....) can stand there own against Ohio's D1.

Last edited:
Lancaster has a Max Capacity (15%) of 843 spectators for football games. They haven’t given an exact number of tickets per student athlete/band member yet. All Tickets will be purchased online with no sales day of game.

St. Marys Memorial:

Football:
The maximum number of spectators is 600 combined Home and Away.
The away team will receive 160 total tickets. Each player, cheerleader and coaches will be offered 2 tickets to purchase.
The home team will receive 440 total tickets. Each player, cheerleader, band member and coaches will be offered 2 tickets to purchase.
For away games:
Order forms will be distributed to each player, cheerleader and coach and will need to be returned by 1:00 pm on Thursday of game week.
CASH ONLY
All tickets are $7.00
No passes will be accepted!
For home games:
Order forms will be distributed to each player, cheerleader, band member and coach and will need to be returned by 1:00 pm on Thursday of game week.
Cash or Check (checks payable to St. Marys Athletic Department)
All tickets are $7.00
No passes will be accepted!
Pantry Pride Concession stand will be open for the season.
Live Steam:
Varsity football games will be broadcast live through Rider Nati0n Station on Facebook/YouTube.
Search Rider Nation Station and Follow
?

Guarnieris Pizzeria and Buffalo Wild Wings will also be hosting and streaming the games live on Friday nights with a percentage coming back to the Athletic Department.