How have the crowds been at the games you've attended?

Curious how the crowds have been at the games that you've attended?

• Bigger than past years

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • About the same

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Less than past years

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Started off small but are getting bigger now

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Started off bigger but are getting smaller now

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
With all the TV time-outs and emphasis on passing, I'm about to give up attending college games. The fan spends so much time in the seat, they're starting to charge a property tax. I'd gladly be part of 8000 to watch a high school game that gets over in a decent time.
You got it,and I never understood why a 45-42 college game that takes 4 hours is more exciting than a 17-14 game. Give me Tressel ball any day

This week’s game was a big one for conference implications at our school, 4-0 home team vs 3-1 and the last 3 league championships have been decided between the 2 teams. The crowd was easily the largest I’ve seen at any game in Grove in the past 10 years, home playoff games before covid included

With all the TV time-outs and emphasis on passing, I'm about to give up attending college games. The fan spends so much time in the seat, they're starting to charge a property tax. I'd gladly be part of 8000 to watch a high school game that gets over in a decent time.
I don't watch minor-league sports (of ANY kind)-- and that's all "college" sports are now, with the athletes being paid for their "NIL"-- they'll get NIL of my money, attention, or viewing of those minor league events, now.

Ramnuts, Meerin and Saboo do not want large crowd at football games. students pay to stay, no tickets at gates, Barberton shpiu;d join the NFL-No Fun Leegue. spirit at school stinks because adults at school do not want it. sad really

I attended a couple of Findlay games at Donnell and the home side seemed to be typical but the visiting teams struck me as traveling well, that included Bowling Green who is not very good. Also went to Lima Senior/Toledo SJJ and neither crowd impressed me. From what I can gather it appears as though attendance is up.

Your not kiddin…Wife and I are season ticket holders at a major college and it is a great game day experience but oh my the games are sooooo long it gets painful lol