How good is Glenville?

Should switch the x to an R in your name
Mighty West Holmes won the worst region in Ohio last year and plays cupcakes and we all should be worried.
They beat Colombian 28-25 last year
Columbian lost to Clyde 42-39
Clyde lost to Van Wert 48-14
If West Holmes played in the WBL they would go 8-2.

Mighty West Holmes won the worst region in Ohio last year and plays cupcakes and we all should be worried.
They beat Colombian 28-25 last year
Columbian lost to Clyde 42-39
Clyde lost to Van Wert 48-14
If West Holmes played in the WBL they would go 8-2.
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Most of WH team was sophomores and their 2nd best player got knocked out in game 3 of the season. The QB is also much better then last year. You have not watch one second of their games. Just shut up

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Most of WH team was sophomores and their 2nd best player got knocked out in game 3 of the season. The QB is also much better then last year. You have not watch one second of their games. Just shut up
Their QB still isnā€™t better than Van Wertā€™s. If they play Iā€™m taking the team with championship experience.

He is averaging over 350 yards a game and completes about 70% of his passes. He has only played 2 full games the entire season.
Havent seen updates after last week's game, but his stat line should be around 82/113 1,565 yds 18 tds 1 int.

Teams like Steubenville, Wyoming, Van Wert, and Glenville (there's more that I'm missing, go ahead and correct me) have the talent and/or coaching that there wouldn't be a blowout if any of them matched up. WH is still in a position that they have to prove they belong in the conversation.

Honestly I hope everyone writes them off as 1 dimensional or not a complete team. The d is allowing 8pts per game, legit kicking game, and several skill players on offense. This is not last year's team. Coaches and players are hungry and want to prove they belong.

Glenville should win the state title in D4. Glenville is a great OL coach short of being the best team in the stste as that is their most glaring area of growth year in/ year out especially with all the resources funneled their way by CMSD. Their OL this year looked much improved compared to last year

West Homes will get the same result when they meet Glenville as they did against Chardon in last yearā€™s Final Four - running clock beginning in the 3rd quarter.
I didnā€™t realize the mighty West Holmes got Mercy Rolled and boat raced so bad. Chardon was a great team. But getting beat up that bad makes me think they are not quite ready to get over the hump.

Glenville has had some Quality teams over the years and amazingly Ginn has pooped them all away.

I would expect the same this year.
Reading some of your past posts regarding Glenville, sounds to me you are praying he blows it. You don't want to see that matchup?

I think itā€™s a mistake to pencil them in as champions right now. That region 14 has some very good teams. Iā€™ve seen quite a few teams with insane talent go down to a team that is ā€œout-talentedā€ bad. And it always comes down to 2 things. Coaching and conditioning.

How are you not yet sold on Glenville? Maybe throttling teams in the Senate league with their remaining games will convince you!? šŸ¤£
Iā€™d GUESS that he is saying dont Give them the trophy just yet. I donā€™t think anyone is saying Glenville is not a great team. And superior talent does not always win.

I may have missed this already but how did Glenville fall to DIV? Has their enrollment dropped that drastically in recent years?
I think they became a ā€œcity magnet
Schoolā€. Donā€™t forget it is actually called The Ginn academyā€. Those magnet schools, which are created within a school district can control their enrollment size and pick and choose from applicants. At least thatā€™s my understanding and thatā€™s how it worked in Columbus.

Iā€™d GUESS that he is saying dont Give them the trophy just yet. I donā€™t think anyone is saying Glenville is not a great team. And superior talent does not always win.
Considering the remaining schedule that Glenville has left to play, I'd like to know what more they could do to sell you and TheMapleMan?