how do i edit or delete a post?

Look at the lower left corner of the post you want to edit or delete.

To edit, click on "edit," make the changes you want, and click "save" or click "cancel" to leave the post as it was before.

To delete, click "delete" and in the box that appears, either provide a reason for deleting and click "delete" or just click "delete" without providing a reason.

thanks mr s but i honestly do not see those options. the lower left of my post only shows "REPORT"

Right. Probably looked at someone else's post.

Assuming you are logged in, the options Mr. Slippery mentioned will be at the bottom of the post that you want to edit or delete, not in the text box at the bottom of the page that is for you to create a new post.

thanks mr s but i honestly do not see those options. the lower left of my post only shows "REPORT"

Moderator here. This is a known glitch. Some accounts haven't been transferred over to the updated version of the board.

If you message me your username and PW I can get your account updated.

Moderator here. This is a known glitch. Some accounts haven't been transferred over to the updated version of the board.

If you message me your username and PW I can get your account updated.

Again, messaging might be too much for Matt. Probably be easier for him to just post that info for you here.

giphy.gif