Hoover Vikings @ Green Bulldogs

Bull GreenDog

Who do you think wins this one? Vikings coming off a huge last-minute win over Lake. Ashby is a great QB and Hoover has a good back and a big receiver too. Bulldogs actually did okay at Perry. Thought the team bounced back pretty well after the heartbreaking loss to Central. I was worried that it would be a running clock like the last two years, but the Dogs fought the Panthers hard on every play. Those missed kicks are killing us. One or two plays go differently and it would have been a different game. Not surprised at all that Hoover got the win against Lake, they are a good team. Green's pass defense has improved a lot since the beginning of the year, but it's gonna take their best game of the year to stop the Vikings. Expect this to be a high scoring game.

Found this footage of the 2000 Green- Hoover game. Hope this year's game goes a little bit better for the Bulldogs.

Complete game video of the 2000 game

I think Ashby is the difference maker. He can beat you passing or running and he has a big line to protect him. Their running back is also dangerous, so they have a good balance. The defense is suspect, so your qb should get some passing going. If Hoover is overconfident, you might have a chance to pick them off, but I think your team might still be a year away from competing with the Vikings. Good luck to both teams.

Always, always keep the faith!