HOF project

Lefthook37

Again more of the same with the HOF project. no east end zone completion , no work yet started on the locker room Oh sorry there are drawings on paper an will start in the spring, there are no signs of anything that even looks like that will even start, more of the same run around this fits in with the CCS/BOE handling of a new head football coach an super , this has an still is a complete joke COME ON MAN !!!!

I'm pretty convinced this time around the new athletic facility (locker rooms, weight room, coaches offices, etc.) will get done. All the other stuff who knows.

More of the same BS with the smoke being blown up the back door, do the people of canton really look that dump...…. don't answer that !!!!

Can't disagree with this. Read the article and look at the guy's resume'. He sure as he!! didn't come there for nothing.

Either this guy is going to produce or he is insane to stand up and stake his reputation on this project. As I have said repeatedly, time will tell so can we just take a breath and see what happens?

Umm..officially? No cough cough no deals have been discussed :thumb:
So are you saying their are secret back room deals being made? You try way to hard to sound important and you know absolutely nothing other than what you read in the Rep.

HA! I wish there were back room deals being made. When it comes to HOF Village, there's never more than meets the eye. There's less.

This guy Crawford just bought a million dollar house in Jackson township and he borrowed the money for it. If you cannot trust a fake millionaire who can you trust. Real millionaires would pay cash. If a real millionaire got on the phone contractors would drop whatever they are doing and start building McKinley a locker room. This does not appear to be happening. The article says they have not even taken out a building permit yet.

Yup, no doubt the HOFV people continue to jerk around the city and school district. It's a shame, because the Hall has gone from being the crown jewel of Canton and Stark County to, since the cancelled HOF Game, an unyielding and unhealed black-eye. It's gonna end up looking like this

Yup, no doubt the HOFV people continue to jerk around the city and school district. It's a shame, because the Hall has gone from being the crown jewel of Canton and Stark County to, since the cancelled HOF Game, an unyielding and unhealed black-eye. It's gonna end up looking like this

Agreed. However, you better be careful. A certain poster, the head cheerleader for the HOFV project on Yappi, may not like it.:)

Agreed. However, you better be careful. A certain poster, the head cheerleader for the HOFV project on Yappi, may not like it.:)

Hey, I get it. I want it to be successful as much as anyone. But there needs to be consequences for coming in here like Harold Hill promising the moon, and then creating nothing but destruction over a multi-year period. I think there are people who feel like this is Canton's last chance, so as a matter of misguided duty, defend it at all costs. But we need to put our resources into existing institutions as well. I think the city of Canton gets it right in balancing the promise of HOFV with dealing with city's present. The school district OTOH, under the previous superintendent, sold out McKinley athletics and the very students they're charged with serving for the right to rub elbows with some snake-oil salesmen. I'm sure he'll be rewarded with a job with a business associated with the chamber, or the newspaper, or some other entity that's a charter member of the HOFV true-believers club.

No way the HOFV will ever be built and no way anything good will ever happen in CCS. At least that's the Yappi consensus. ;)

Maxie's on board as agreeing the HOFV will be an epic failure like Auto World. Noted.

Benson is already the state's top high school venue as assessed by the OHSAA. Add the Village attractions and a top flight facility for Canton Mck, I can see why Mass fan want it to fail. Let's see what happens. Maybe the 'Loons will get their wish.

This does get old the same same junk over an over, what needs to happen need to have a open town hall meeting for the public, get some straight answers an demand time lines for the locker room, don't care about the rest , maybe finish the east end zone that's it I don't care about the rest get it done

Finish the stadium,give the team a locker room and the hell with the rest...BAM!