Hoban Knights-Best team in the State

Hoban Knights!! That was an awesome display of a total domination! I said all year they were he best team in NE Ohio and probably the state! They play great defense unlike most of the teams in the state. Hey Griswald!! Pound salt !! ?? Hey Atown!! Where you at!!? Hey Tigers!! Aww. To soon! Try not to destroy your town tonight! ??

You obviously missed X’s win last week. You know, those guys who hung 62 on Ignatius and curb stomped the undefeated 2019 D1 state champs .
Good point. I think it would be a tight game. Hoban from what I saw has a lot more athletes, might be better coached, and showed as much discipline and grit as X. This year I’d bet on Hoban.

The sad fact is Hoban should be playing in D1. And by that I mean they beat Bowling Green an The University of Akron handily!! This my friends is NOT a high school team.
And don't rag on me as a Hoban hater. I have a niece who was a cheerleader and her son my great nephew is a Hoban student now!!

The sad fact is Hoban should be playing in D1. And by that I mean they beat Bowling Green an The University of Akron handily!! This my friends is NOT a high school team.
And don't rag on me as a Hoban hater. I have a niece who was a cheerleader and her son my great nephew is a Hoban student now!!
Will say this though, a lot of Hoban’s second team would be multiple year starters at the surrounding area schools and on most schools in the state.

Hoban Knights!! That was an awesome display of a total domination! I said all year they were he best team in NE Ohio and probably the state! They play great defense unlike most of the teams in the state. Hey Griswald!! Pound salt !! ?? Hey Atown!! Where you at!!? Hey Tigers!! Aww. To soon! Try not to destroy your town tonight! ??
Are you done creaming your pants now, from sucking on Hoban's jock

We hear this every year. Fun talk but completely fruitless. They and LaSalle are more than welcome to move up and prove it though. Nobody in D2 will miss you, lol.

Check out this tough guy.

They absolutely might be the best in the state. But when you can pick and choose from the best talent, it makes a huge difference. Not every team has that luxury.

The problem with Hoban being the best is that they didn't have to go through D1 playoffs. Could they win 1 game, yep; could they win the last 4 games in the D1 playoffs; don't think so.

Again, did you not watch the X/PC game. PC was loaded with D1 talent and an awesome defense. X shredded that defense for 4 tds in the first qtr. Hobans signature win before Massillon was over a weak St Ed team who later got beat by average Medina team in the playoffs. Try playing Elder, Lakota West, Springfield, and PC in successive weeks. Move up to big boy football in D1 before you claim to be the best

Hoban had a great season and is a really good team. You just might want to acknowledge the team that won the title in D1 played a much tougher schedule and looked absolutely dominant against PC in the Finals. Maybe Hoban needs to move up to D1 for next season so they can prove it on the field.