Hoban Girl's Coach Reinstated

How many “coaching dates” does a staff get?

Sure seems to be a lot as the Hoban staff is everywhere.

Lots of yelling at a 3-on-3! And to tell a girl she needs to lose some weight to get quicker? No wonder he got “fired/rehired”

If you only consider he beat the two sex related charges - then he did get off easy. Then again, he is a convicted felon currently sitting in Medina City jail awaiting his sentence.

So we have now learned that deleting an app is tampering with evidence... that's a really bad precedent to set.

Holding a parent meeting telling what great kids we have don’t let you turn around and berate a child the next day. Sending home a kid in tears aint coaching. It’s psychotical.

Holding a parent meeting telling what great kids we have don’t let you turn around and berate a child the next day. Sending home a kid in tears aint coaching. It’s psychotical.

Why are these mutually exclusive? Can't a coach think the kids are great but then push them to be the best they can be? Yes, sometimes that involves hurt feelings.

Do not let the 22-0 record overlook the facts of the program. A former coach had to serve jail time. But they tell us to push that curtain aside and praise the diety. I chose not too. Glad my association with the program ended this week. PTL.

Do not let the 22-0 record overlook the facts of the program. A former coach had to serve jail time. But they tell us to push that curtain aside and praise the diety. I chose not too. Glad my association with the program ended this week. PTL.

If the program is truly as bad as you imply that it is....why would you put your daughter through an experience like that?

If the program is truly as bad as you imply that it is....why would you put your daughter through an experience like that?

Same thoughts here, as I’ve heard many parents complain in recent years about how bad it was - but none of the girls have been pulled by the parents. In fact, some who’s parents would complain about the coach, the kid would hang around even with minimal playing time - as if she were getting something else from the experience. With all the time that goes into all high school sports these days, that’s a disjoint in my mind.

Some have left due to perceived lack of playing time which I get - but none for the other reason.

As far the former coach with jail time, as soon as the school heard of his transgressions he was gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobans traditional rival. St Vincent St Mary playing in a regional final game.

What are things that Cal has never done?

In D-2... flip flop the teams and SVSM is sitting at home and Hoban's in the regional final.