Hoban 35 Massillon 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all about me with the Massillon girls. Love it.

Tiger Pa references more than the other 'Loons and he claims he has me on ignore. Dope.

Janet believes putting quotes around words makes them true. Like this:

"Massillon Finally Wins a Playoff Title"

Its all about me with the Massillon girls. Love it.

Tiger Pa references more than the other 'Loons and he claims he has me on ignore. Dope.

Janet believes putting quotes around words makes them true. Like this:

"Massillon Finally Wins a Playoff Title"
You sure have avoided the words with quotes around them I posted yesterday. Like...."will Mass fan use this as an excuse?" "Absolutely." Lol.

First off you're wrong. When OE first came out Coventry hired Mo Tipton to be their coach. He immediately went after kids and turned them into contenders for two years (lured James Harrison to Coventry, NFL MVP). Then the community realized it wasn't all about winning, its HS sports and ran Tipton out of town and the city thugs and area suburban kids quickly went back to their home schools. So was Coventry a half-way decent program, exactly. Green has excellent academics, kids, above average facilities, a great place to raise a family. Green will never put winning HS football games above all else and do all the nonsense it will take to make them relevant yearly and I am OK with that. I love HS football and enjoy watching good games and enjoy watching my alma mater and communities kids.
City Thugs? Seriously? You seriously wanna go there? First of all, I was in the Coventry graduating class of 2015. I have personally known many terrific people that open enrolled out of Akron Public, and into Coventry Local Schools, and I just wanna say they were not here for football. They were here for academics, although quite a few of them did come out for football, as well as basketball, track, cross country, etc. And let me just say, they were some very classy, great people. And for you to generalize these people as "thugs" is frankly borderline racist, and tells me more about you then any of these people you have sought to generalize with this very ignorant post. I sincerely hope for Green's sake, that your words do not speak for the majority of your city.

It’s good to be the King of high school football !!! The most wins and most titles in the state, 2 records that will never be broken !!! It’s also great to beat up on the scared Stark Co teams that hide until the playoffs every year !!!
???

It’s good to be the King of high school football !!! The most wins and most titles in the state, 2 records that will never be broken !!! It’s also great to beat up on the scared Stark Co teams that hide until the playoffs every year !!!
???
I'll give you wins. But state titles? How many you claiming?

We all know that Massillon hasn't won any state championships in the playoff era.
We also know that Hamilton County in Southern Ohio has won 32 state championships in the playoff era and 0 before 1972.

How many times would Massillon have been voted state champions if there were no playoffs?
How many times would Hamilton County have been voted state champions if there were no playoffs?

???

Were you looking for this while you were out? It was in Massillon for a minute but its up in Akron now.
1606785662732.png

Last edited:
???

???

0-6
0-48
0-4 against Cincinnati in title games

Yeah, you are the king alright, LOL

King of Nothing

"Its good to be in a delusional town where we can't achieve what we want the most but still act like we do. We couldn't get it done in D1 so we went to D2 and watched a team 15 minutes away win 4 of the last 5 titles. But hey we're still the best of everything." - IQ82 ??

"I know what to do. Since my tough guy behind the keyboard never worked, I will hide in the basement for 2 weeks then come on and post the same thing over and over and over. This is going to be great!!" - thoughts of a mental patient

???

"Its good to be in a delusional town where we can't achieve what we want the most but still act like we do. We couldn't get it done in D1 so we went to D2 and watched a team 15 minutes away win 4 of the last 5 titles. But hey we're still the best of everything." - IQ82 ??
Wow. I didn't know that they were DI. Maybe they should try DIII? You think they could beat a Trotwood?

???
As Metallica would say, King Nothing.

City Thugs? Seriously? You seriously wanna go there? First of all, I was in the Coventry graduating class of 2015. I have personally known many terrific people that open enrolled out of Akron Public, and into Coventry Local Schools, and I just wanna say they were not here for football. They were here for academics, although quite a few of them did come out for football, as well as basketball, track, cross country, etc. And let me just say, they were some very classy, great people. And for you to generalize these people as "thugs" is frankly borderline racist, and tells me more about you then any of these people you have sought to generalize with this very ignorant post. I sincerely hope for Green's sake, that your words do not speak for the majority of your city.
Well since most of that happened before you were born you need to ask around for the shenanigans that went on within the locker room and the football team. Save your race card for a later date.

???
OHSAA doesn't agree. Massillon has 0 State Championships not only Football, but ALL sports.

Also, why do you want to hang your hat on 24 MYTHICAL Titles with last one being 1970? It's makes Massillon irrelevant in a sense. You're better off hanging your hat on 1980, 1982, 2005,:and 2018-2020, you know, the years you were 2nd best.

???

Status
Not open for further replies.