Hoban 35 Massillon 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bridesmaids again for Massillon, but still a great season. Surprised me, thought it would be closer. Congrats to Hoban on a dominant performance.

I should have expected this from someone who defends a coach that can't coach to his talent, causing some of his best players to leave and his program to not be able to compete with the best teams in the state!

Still bitter and clearly nothing more than a troll!

???? Speaking of bitter..and a troll.....smh...lol.

You're the one that couldn't help taking the first shot. Tell me what that defines you as? Justify your coach manipulating the seeding, for a home game with a team he can't beat and blame it on another program. When your kids leave because YOUR COACH can't coach to his talent and is afraid to schedule Massillon.

Right, you're the bitter troll that can't get past Massillon in the playoffs and are afraid to schedule them during the season. Massillon just won their fourth regional title and qualified for their third state final, with a coach that has turned our program around.

You're taking cheap shots at a high school team. REAL CLASS. NOT!!!

You're the one that couldn't help taking the first shot. Tell me what that defines you as? Justify your coach manipulating the seeding, for a home game with a team he can't beat and blame it on another program. When your kids leave because YOUR COACH can't coach to his talent and is afraid to schedule Massillon.

Right, you're the bitter troll that can't get past Massillon in the playoffs and are afraid to schedule them during the season. Massillon just won their fourth regional title and qualified for their third state final, with a coach that has turned our program around.

You're taking cheap shots at a high school team. REAL CLASS. NOT!!!
Didn't you just tell me on another thread that you went to and played for st ignatius???? Now you're claiming "our program" as in Massillon. Which one is it junior? I mean both teams recruit like hell but at least Iggy wins. I'd stick with them??

Massillon fans remind me of Michigan fans, they love to hold on to the good old!! days and blame everything and anyone for their failures to win a title. I will give Michigan fans credit they shared a national title in 1997 their first since 1948. Massillon calls itself Title Town with 24 non playoff State Championship and 9 National High School Championship and their fans cling to this like a baby clings to it's favorite blanket but the difference is baby's grew up and let go of their blanket but Massillon fans won't let go.
Massillon fans it's time to face reality. You are no longer Title Town and you just lost your 3 straight title game and they were all blowouts. y2h love your post. Remember Massillon fans when you all cried and cried for years to the OHSAA to let you out of D1 because you all knew you could not win a title and you got your wish what 6 years ago and got moved to D2 and tell me Massillon fans what happened? There are so many football teams in the state of Ohio that deserve to be called Title Town because they have accomplished something you have not, that's win a State Title in the playoffs. I do believe this was Akron Hobans 5 title in the last 6 years and 2 of them have been against Massillon so I say they are now known as Title Town because they have beat you twice now in the State Championship. I know Massillon fans it's hard for you to let go off the past but it is time and when you do you will feel so much better and maybe just maybe the OHSAA will move you down to D3 and you can try and win a title their and stop your 0-48 Mark since you last won a State Football Championship. Footnote. I want to apologize to Michigan fans. I was wrong to put you in this post. Michigan has won a share of a Title since 1972 and that's more than Massillon has won.

Last edited:
Massillon 38-4 THE LAST 3 YEARS.
ONE OF THOSE LOSSES WAS THIS YEAR TO EDS 24-23.
AND Massillon HAS A THREEPEAT DURING THAT TIME.
STATE RUNNERS UP -- NOT BAD.
LASALLE NOR HOBAN CAN SAY THRY'VE BEEN IN THE FINAL THE LAST THREE YEARS.
Massillon IS THE GREATEST PROGRAM IN HIGHSCHOOL HISTORY NATIONWIDE......CHECK THAT, WORLDWIDE....CHECK THAT, IN THE UNIVERSE.
AND IF Massillon RECUITS BETTER THAN ANYONE THEN.........KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS FOR BEING THE BEST, BEST, BEST, BEST, BEST.
TIG..........................................................................ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW.......I HAD HOBAN TO WIN BY 28...................BUT TIGER'S STILL A GREAT PROGRAM.
Fact check garydaddy1. Massillon is not the greatest High School football program in America in the world or the universe. That belongs to Washington High School in Sioux Falls South Dakota. Since 1905 they have won 42 State Football Championship. Sorry to rain on your pitty party parade.

Massillon IS THE GREATEST PROGRAM IN HIGHSCHOOL HISTORY NATIONWIDE......CHECK THAT, WORLDWIDE....CHECK THAT, IN THE UNIVERSE.
AND IF Massillon RECUITS BETTER THAN ANYONE THEN.........KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS KUDOS FOR BEING THE BEST, BEST, BEST, BEST, BEST.
TIG..........................................................................ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW.......I HAD HOBAN TO WIN BY 28...................BUT TIGER'S STILL A GREAT PROGRAM.
Fact check #2 Massillon is tied for 15th in the nation for most Football Titles with 24. Massillon last non playoff title came in 1972. All teams ahead of Massillon for most football titles in the nation have won a title in the modern era except for 2 teams who's last title came in the 1950s and 1960s. Here is Washington High School Sioux City South Dakota 42 Football Titles. The best High School football team in America in the world in the universe not Massillon garydaddy1. 1905, 1910, 1911, 1912, 1913, 1917, 1918, 1921, 1922, 1923, 1924, 1925, 1931, 1933, 1935, 1936, 1937, 1938, 1941, 1945, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1968, 1976, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017

Fact check #2 Massillon is tied for 15th in the nation for most Football Titles with 24. Massillon last non playoff title came in 1972. All teams ahead of Massillon for most football titles in the nation have won a title in the modern era except for 2 teams who's last title came in the 1950s and 1960s. Here is Washington High School Sioux City South Dakota 42 Football Titles. The best High School football team in America in the world in the universe not Massillon garydaddy1. 1905, 1910, 1911, 1912, 1913, 1917, 1918, 1921, 1922, 1923, 1924, 1925, 1931, 1933, 1935, 1936, 1937, 1938, 1941, 1945, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1968, 1976, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017
Aren’t they the only HS in South Dakota though ??

35-6?

I'm not sure you want to brag about being great recruiters. Seems like there's work to be done.

I should have expected this from someone who defends a coach that can't coach to his talent, causing some of his best players to leave and his program to not be able to compete with the best teams in the state!

Still bitter and clearly nothing more than a troll!
Big Ed is a great poster, nothing in his post was inaccurate or trolling, get over it and get some thicker skin.

The Nate Moore comments in the paper about how Massillon wins on culture, hard work, and essentially benefiting from his program are getting old. They are loaded....loaded with talent. They are bringing in players from all over Northeast Ohio each year. They have multiple D-1 athletes all over the field. Two years in a row they have been essentially embarrassed in the state finals. The private/public argument does not stick because Massillon is operating like a private school in football. The sophomore tailback was at beachwood last year? Just found that one out last night. He along with two other starting O-linemen "moved" into Massillon this year.

The Nate Moore comments in the paper about how Massillon wins on culture, hard work, and essentially benefiting from his program are getting old. They are loaded....loaded with talent. They are bringing in players from all over Northeast Ohio each year. They have multiple D-1 athletes all over the field. Two years in a row they have been essentially embarrassed in the state finals. The private/public argument does not stick because Massillon is operating like a private school in football. The sophomore tailback was at beachwood last year? Just found that one out last night. He along with two other starting O-linemen "moved" into Massillon this year.
If you have proof that Massillon is recruiting talent please call the OHSAA if you need their number Mackinbiner and my2sense will be more than happy to provide it. If you are just a sad adult intent on gaslighting please get a hobby.

Massillon fans remind me of Michigan fans, they love to hold on to the good old!! days and blame everything and anyone for their failures to win a title. I will give Michigan fans credit they shared a national title in 1997 their first since 1948. Massillon calls itself Title Town with 24 non playoff State Championship and 9 National High School Championship and their fans cling to this like a baby clings to it's favorite blanket but the difference is baby's grew up and let go of their blanket but Massillon fans won't let go.
Massillon fans it's time to face reality. You are no longer Title Town and you just lost your 3 straight title game and they were all blowouts. y2h love your post. Remember Massillon fans when you all cried and cried for years to the OHSAA to let you out of D1 because you all knew you could not win a title and you got your wish what 6 years ago and got moved to D2 and tell me Massillon fans what happened? There are so many football teams in the state of Ohio that deserve to be called Title Town because they have accomplished something you have not, that's win a State Title in the playoffs. I do believe this was Akron Hobans 5 title in the last 6 years and 2 of them have been against Massillon so I say they are now known as Title Town because they have beat you twice now in the State Championship. I know Massillon fans it's hard for you to let go off the past but it is time and when you do you will feel so much better and maybe just maybe the OHSAA will move you down to D3 and you can try and win a title their and stop your 0-48 Mark since you last won a State Football Championship. Footnote. I want to apologize to Michigan fans. I was wrong to put you in this post. Michigan has won a share of a Title since 1972 and that's more than Massillon has won.
FYI..Hoban is NOT A TOWN!

How many starters will both teams return for 2021? I know they both will get transfers/move in's, but who returns from starting this season?

Well done Hoban. You guys left no doubt. I highly doubt I ever see a better front 7 at the high school level again.

Here’s to round 4 next year in front of 20,000 at Benson or at your guys house. You deserve it for taking having to play at PBTS in stride in thriving there.

Status
Not open for further replies.