Hoban 2021 College roster

Cougarfan22

Just stole this from a friend. 39 former Hoban players on college rosters for 2021

39 former Hoban Knight players are embarking on their respective pre-season camps in preparation for the 2021 season. Below is a complete list of the past Knights who will be suiting-up on the next level this year:
Jonah Morris '16 - WR - Northern Colorado
Todd Sibley '17 - RB - Pittsburgh
Jabari Taylor '17 - DL - Cincinnati
Nate Bauer '18 - DB - Toledo
Kenny Cross '18 - WR - John Carroll
Daulson Fitzpatrick '18 - DB - Eastern Kentucky
Garrett Houser '18 - WR - Notre Dame College
Jalen Knight '18 - WR - Akron
Jake Saus '18 - WR - Wittenberg
Jacob Simmons '18 - QB - Hiram
Jaden Baxter '19 - OL - Walsh
Bear Broyles '19 - WR - Oberlin
Tyris Dickerson '19 - RB - Notre Dame College
Quan Easterling '19 - FB - Wisconsin
Jacob Petit '19 - DL - Gannon
Nolan Rumler '19 - OL - Michigan
Marcus Saahir '19 - LB - Mount Union
Matt Salopek '19 - LB/DB - Miami (OH)
Mason Tipton '19 - WR - Yale
Jake Burns '20 - OL - Cincinnati
Caden Clark '20 - TE - Alabama
Zach Courtemanche '20 - OL - Marietta
Devin Hightower '20 - LB - Cincinnati
Cam Mizer '20 - LS/LB - Walsh
Jared Mealey '20 - WR - Marist
DeaMonte Trayanum '20 - RB - Arizona State
Luke Bauer '21 - LB - Akron
Chances Carter-Hill '21 - TE - Air Force
Victor Dawson '21 - RB - Merrimack
Kharion Davis '21 - DB - Marist
Brayden Fox '21 - WR - Toledo
Shane Hamm '21 - QB - Dayton
AJ Kirk '21 - DB - Michigan State
Damon Ollison '21 - LB - Toledo
Drew Pasadyn '21 - OL - Wheeling
Daryl Peterson '21 - DL/LB - Wisconsin
Luke Petit '21 - OL - Furman
Alvin Stallworth '21 - DB - Marist
Amir Stewart '21 - DB - Sienna Heights

A little bit of movement since last year but that's now pretty common in college sports.

Where's Danny Clark going to end up? I never heard anything after he entered the portal from Vanderbilt.

That’s quite a list. I don’t know what’s more impressive the 39 or the 13 from the Class of 2021 (especially with COVID).

For those of you scoring at home or even if you're alone (thanks Keith Olberman) here's a breakdown of the 39 Knights playing in college this season.
17 are in D1 FBS-with 7 of these in P5 conferences
9 are in D1 FCS
6 are in D2
6 are in D3
1 is in NAIA

That's really outstanding for 1 school.

Impressive for both programs (Massillon and Hoban). Kind of cool that many former Tigers and Knights are now teammates on several collegiate squads, including Cincinnati, Michigan State, Miami, Akron and Wittenberg.

Also, I did not see Martavien Johnson named on the Massillontigers.com list of D1 college players (very nice job on that website, btw). I know he was a PWO at West Virginia. Hoping that is still the case.

Playing football at any collegiate level is impressive. Good luck to all!

Impressive for both programs (Massillon and Hoban). Kind of cool that many former Tigers and Knights are now teammates on several collegiate squads, including Cincinnati, Michigan State, Miami, Akron and Wittenberg.

Also, I did not see Martavien Johnson named on the Massillontigers.com list of D1 college players (very nice job on that website, btw). I know he was a PWO at West Virginia. Hoping that is still the case.

Playing football at any collegiate level is impressive. Good luck to all!
Some outstanding kids at Wittenberg!

Surprised to hear that about Johnson. That kid appeared to have D1 full ride level talent and as I recall was also a good student.

Some outstanding kids at Wittenberg!

Surprised to hear that about Johnson. That kid appeared to have D1 full ride level talent and as I recall was also a good student.
Johnson is currently not listed on West Virginia's 2021 roster, but of course, that could change.