High School season

Empty CUP

With The Midwest PreSeason classic kicking off this weekend, it's kind of the unofficial start of the season.

Interested in throughs on the southwest Ohio Schools.

looking at the graduating seniors I think everyone can agree that West takes a hit and will not be the same and most likely go back to GMC irrelevance, and Centerville will probably dip a little but could still be solid. The unknown of injuries and incoming freshman could swing it a little, but last year was the first time I've seen so many freshman make such huge impact can't really see that happening again.

My top 3 by division

D1
MND, Creek, Mason

D2
Alter, Summit, Indian Hill

D3
Mariemont, CCD, Waynesville

With The Midwest PreSeason classic kicking off this weekend, it's kind of the unofficial start of the season.

Interested in throughs on the southwest Ohio Schools.

looking at the graduating seniors I think everyone can agree that West takes a hit and will not be the same and most likely go back to GMC irrelevance, and Centerville will probably dip a little but could still be solid. The unknown of injuries and incoming freshman could swing it a little, but last year was the first time I've seen so many freshman make such huge impact can't really see that happening again.

My top 3 by division

D1
MND, Creek, Mason

D2
Alter, Summit, Indian Hill

D3
Mariemont, CCD, Waynesville
Never changes much does it?