Herschel is the greatest candidate yet for the MAGA party!

So dyslexia only affects African Americans? How is anything I said racist?
Amazing that you miss the fact that you are always telling us how everything is racist. But self awareness is typically lacking in liberals. But even funnier that you would poke fun at a verbal mistake, when your boy Biden can't put 2 sentences together, and Kamala may even be worse.
Again, no self awareness.

Amazing that you miss the fact that you are always telling us how everything is racist. But self awareness is typically lacking in liberals. But even funnier that you would poke fun at a verbal mistake, when your boy Biden can't put 2 sentences together, and Kamala may even be worse.
Dumb. If Herschel Walker was white and he said "CTR" in a public speech I would post exactly the same thing as I did about Herschel. YOU are the one bringing up race. ?‍♂️

mean machine is a racist dude... and gets his news from twitter...... thats what we are dealing with

"CTR" ????. He has no clue what "CRT" even is. By all means he is a great candidate.
A black clone of Trump. Dumb as a stump and clueless about anything related to political policy.

during your fact finding time on twitter, have you seen uncle joe and kumalot say things that are like...WTF did they say..... and yet you never post anything about them.... but you say you aren't a fan of either of them...LOL!!!!

during your fact finding time on twitter, have you seen uncle joe and kumalot say things that are like...WTF did they say..... and yet you never post anything about them.... but you say you aren't a fan of either of them...LOL!!!!
They aren't MAGA. Where have you been? Have you not noticed my hate for all things MAGA? Damn, you are stupid as hell.

Yep. And I own you. Why not just ignore me if I am such a useless POS? You MUST reply. That is called ownership. ?‍♂️
Not sure if you're more obsessed with Trump or the hilarious "owning" of everyone? Again, if you have to say it, it isn't true. ?‍♂️

LOL!!! you might want to grab a snickers.......
Just ignore me. You can't do it. I go out of my way to make it known that I am here to make fun of your Orange hero and his deranged followers and no matter how hard you try you can't ignore me. OWNED!! ????

Not sure if you're more obsessed with Trump or the hilarious "owning" of everyone? Again, if you have to say it, it isn't true. ?‍♂️
And yet here you are. ?‍♂️ How 'bout this. See if you can go 24 hours without replying to anything I post. Who knows, if I don't get any response to my endless drivel and nonsense I might get bored and go away. Wouldn't you love that? All you have to do is ignore me. BUT YOU CAN'T!

And yet here you are. ?‍♂️ How 'bout this. See if you can go 24 hours without replying to anything I post. Who knows, if I don't get any response to my endless drivel and nonsense I might get bored and go away. Wouldn't you love that? All you have to do is ignore me. BUT YOU CAN'T!
It goes the other way...YOU can't not respond to posts about your nonsense. I love kicking you in the teeth. You being here makes everyone look smarter.

That’s much worse than Rashida Tlaib wanting to get rid of cops or Ihlan Omar minimizing 9/11.
What are you blabbering about? No idea who those idiots are. Did you not see the part where I said I don't follow politics?

Last edited:
Just ignore me. You can't do it. I go out of my way to make it known that I am here to make fun of your Orange hero and his deranged followers and no matter how hard you try you can't ignore me. OWNED!! ????
I'll let you get back to your 30 pack of Busch Light..... enjoy the evening.....

You didn't answer my question..
Why would I give you what you want? I could care less if you stop replying to me but I would lose my most entertaining hobby by not coming back. You would benefit much more than me. Start with baby steps. Don't reply to me for 24 hours. See if you can do it. Maybe start a campaign through private messages with all of your other MAGA buddies to refuse to reply to my posts. Once again, I might get bored and go away. ?‍♂️

Why would I give you what you want? I could care less if you stop replying to me but I would lose my most entertaining hobby by not coming back. You would benefit much more than me. Start with baby steps. Don't reply to me for 24 hours. See if you can do it. Maybe start a campaign through private messages with all of your other MAGA buddies to refuse to reply to my posts. Once again, I might get bored and go away. ?‍♂️
Ok, so you can't stop responding...noted.