Here they are- all state players!!

...on the BRAND NEW (and last) JED THE FISH SHOW!! Oh, and its got some background Christmas music!! Plus......

1.) D1, D2 and D3 ALL STATE TEAMS, the way they SHOULD HAVE BEEN PICKED! NOT by Snoddy and his cronie idiotic OSSCA coaches, but by JED!

a GOOD, EVEN and FAIR representation of the entire state! If you want to know if your player (coaches) or daughter (parents) made the most accurate and fair list EVER, here is the link-

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/13654011

2). Also, Coach of the Year for D1, D2 and D3 is announced, as well as the WORST coaches of the year in D1, D2 and D3.

3). And DONT forget the most OVERRATED AND DRAMA FILLED teams of the year, as well as the teams that exemplified a TRUE TEAM PHILOSOPHY, (no one player better or more important than the rest) and MOST OVERACHIEVING TEAMS of 2017!

4). Oh, and Star Wars talk (no spoilers) and a shocking #METOO story as well!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Merry Christmas !

For those that have much better things to do than waste 48 minutes on stupidity (IE-everyone)....here is D1 at least-

F= Rachel Butler (Dublin Jerome) Sr
F= Vanessa DiNardo (Strongsville) Sr
F= Janice Joyner (Medina) Sr
F= Kristina Demarco (Perrysburg) Sr
F= Colleen Swift (Loveland) Sr

M= Kayla Fischer (Kent Roosevelt) Sr
M= Alicia Donley (Pick North) Jr
M= Alexis Goins (Fairfield) Jr
M= Payton Sullivan (Toledo SUA) Sr
M= Diana Benigno ( Beavercreek)So

D= Ashley Barron (Toledo ND) Jr
D= Lilly Menssen (Medina) Sr
D= Halle Rogers (False Jesuit) Jr
D= Olivia Popovich ( Mason) Sr

GK= Emily Keck (Hilliard Bradley) So.

D2 and D3 are still here, until I get bored and delete them........

LINK = https://www.spreaker.com/episode/13654011

Last edited:
You should give the All-Ohio teams for college a try as well. The Ohio Collegiate Soccer Association named their All-Ohio teams by division. It looks fairly balanced except for NAIA women, they have 11 players total. 2 - keepers, 3 - defenders, 3 - midfielders, and 3 - forwards. I guess if they were to play a game one of the keepers would need to play the field.

On your high school list Janice Joyner is listed as a forward, but the OSSCA has her listed as a defender. I watched her play club a few times and she played in the back but I am sure you are correct listing her as a forward.