Hawks Soar Early on in Season

it is now offical that the hawks rule x after stomping the rest of the team in a 200 MR challenge; even with 20% of their group not there. there is rumored to be a rematch in a 400 relay, but i don't think anyone can even compete with the hawks at this point.

That 200 MR challenge was on the same day as king of the hill and last time i thought about it the hawks wen't out at about 1:20 leaving them a good 20 min to rest

the hawks are 100% at the classic in returning for finals. here's how they did:

50 Breaststroke:
1st place: Tommy Jacob 29.32
2nd place: Frank Luther 29.54
8th place: Steve Moffat 31.42
12th place: Charles Galvin 31.50

50 Butterfly:
3rd place: Matt Jacob 25.59
11th place Frank Luther 26.71

if u want a rematch we'll be glad to do it again; you can't hide behide ur excuses forever. u just need to admit the hawks rule.

Last edited:
:eek: :laugh: he must be really good......i'll be looking out for him;) :laugh: :laugh:

you do realize that time is faster than the state, national, olympic, and world records in the 50 Fly. the current world record in the 50 Fly is a 23.30 by Ian Crocker. even considering this as a relay split it is ridiculous because there is no way to go 3 seconds faster than the world record even with a relay start; at the very most you might be able to drop a full second from a relay start but get real, 3 seconds... get real.

stx_bomber49 said:
:eek: :laugh: he must be really good......i'll be looking out for him;) :laugh: :laugh:

you do realize that time is faster than the state, national, olympic, and world records in the 50 Fly. the current world record in the 50 Fly is a 23.30 by Ian Crocker. even considering this as a relay split it is ridiculous because there is no way to go 3 seconds faster than the world record even with a relay start; at the very most you might be able to drop a full second from a relay start but get real, 3 seconds... get real.

that 23.3 is long course meters. pete split 20 point last year.

Who are some possible new candidates for the Hawks this coming season? Matt Jacob is the only returning Hawk from last year so some recruiting will need to be done from groups I, II, and III in order to fill roster spots.