Has their ever been a more disingenuous politician than Lindsey Graham.

Trump has totally governed like a a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot. I never thought that was nessacarily conservative but as we have said many times since Trump was elected, that is the new republican party.
Yes, but you have an unbroken record of being wrong on every thread.

So there's that.

Well you know what? The dems shouldn't of been a bunch of thugs during Kavanaugh hearings and maybe Graham wouldn't of flipped. More power to him. I've never seen such a bunch of cake eating cry babies as this bunch of liberals.
I've never really been a Graham fan because I think he is kind of soft. But I do think he was appalled at what the Democrats did to Kavanaugh and it's changed him. Still not sure he can be counted on all the time but I think his eyes were opened during the Kavanaugh proceedings to the point he's admitted to himself just how evil the Democrats have become.

If just ten people from a magaburg rally get seriously ill and die from Covid, that’s a win for democracy. It’s unfortunate that these drooling lemmings leave the rally and spread it to everyone else, but that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to accept.

Wow ... Who Chit in your Cornflakes

You're Truly a Bad Person, Even with Tones of being a Racist

Human Life is Sacred - Go to Church ! - You Need it !!

Trump has totally governed like a a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot. I never thought that was nessacarily conservative but as we have said many times since Trump was elected, that is the new republican party.
Based on what evidence? More and more blacks who work for a living are "walking away" and recognizing just how much Trump has done for the black community. You do know that he is married to a LEGAL immigrant!?!? As for the religious criticism, do you know the man personally? Have you had a heart to heart with him? I know he likes beautiful women but when you dig below the headlines this man has performed many charitable acts toward good people his whole life. You just don't take the time to notice or look beyond the hate in your heart.

If just ten people from a magaburg rally get seriously ill and die from Covid, that’s a win for democracy. It’s unfortunate that these drooling lemmings leave the rally and spread it to everyone else, but that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to accept.
AAHHH how charming. :love: More love being expressed by the party that promotes acceptance and care for people of different views and persuasions. :love:

Wow ... Who Chit in your Cornflakes

You're Truly a Bad Person, Even with Tones of being a Racist

Human Life is Sacred - Go to Church ! - You Need it !!
What statement did I make that was remotely racist? I don't claim to be a good person. If idiots want to gather agains good medical guidance at the risk of the rest of society, then I hope they get exactly what they deserve.

What statement did I make that was remotely racist? I don't claim to be a good person. If idiots want to gather agains good medical guidance at the risk of the rest of society, then I hope they get exactly what they deserve.
You really have drank the kool aid.

Even your god Dr. Fauci, has flip flopped on mask wearing. COVID19 is just another Coronavirus that impacts most people like a real bad flu. Yes it kills, oh wait just like a bad flu can kill. You poor thing, no wonder you post with so much anger, you're living in a constant state of fear. ?

No he hasnt but keep making stuff up if it makes you feel better.

I don't claim to be a good person.
If idiots want to gather agains good medical guidance at the risk of the rest of society, then I hope they get exactly what they deserve.

images.jpg

You really have drank the kool aid.

Even your god Dr. Fauci, has flip flopped on mask wearing. COVID19 is just another Coronavirus that impacts most people like a real bad flu. Yes it kills, oh wait just like a bad flu can kill. You poor thing, no wonder you post with so much anger, you're living in a constant state of fear. ?
You're probably right. Why don't you test your own hypothesis? Do it for America.

View attachment 10080

Who said anything about shutting down? Reading isn't your strong suit. Wear a mask, dummy. It's pretty easy. My personal belief is that I will go with whatever route a true leader takes. Shut down to get it under control...or....open up, be responsible, and let the virus do what viruses do. Be honest about the potential death toll, yet explain why or why not something is necessary. No one has done that. Trump is flat out lying about it, while doing stupid things like holding mostly massless rallies. It really is a case that you CAN have your cake and eat it too...as long as you're not an idiot about it.

Unfortunately, as the world has seen, the right wing fanatics are mostly morons with no free thought. Open up! No masks! It's against muh' freedumb!! Most of you are incredibly selfish and stupid. So just do it already! Go to rallies, minus a mask. In the long run, it will be a better country when you're no longer in it.

Also, in response to your article: then why is europe talking about shutting down again? Try to stay up to date. Your news is five days old.

Unfortunately,
as long as you're not an idiot about it.
Shut down to get it under control...or....open up, be responsible, and let the virus do what viruses do

Did you Read ... and I'll Quote ...... U Need a Subscription to get to that Part

.... Instead Europe is adopting narrow, local lockdowns and milder control measures.

You also mention ...... Shut Down or Open ....... ?? Typical DemoRat Bitch about Everything Solutions or Solve Nothing

You're probably right. Why don't you test your own hypothesis? Do it for America.
Aahhh shucks, showing more love! :love: Well I have vacationed to LA and oh no!!!! Flew on a jet there and back. Hmmm I've even eaten in restaurants. I love living on the edge. :cool: I hope you don't hurt yourself in that padded basement you're living. By the way you're missing some of the finest late summer early fall weather we've had in years.

Did you Read ... and I'll Quote ...... U Need a Subscription to get to that Part

.... Instead Europe is adopting narrow, local lockdowns and milder control measures.

You also mention ...... Shut Down or Open ....... ?? Typical DemoRat Bitch about Everything Solutions or Solve Nothing
Hmm...can you read? Apparently not. Britain is shutting down. Bars and restaurants are being ordered to close. While they have stopped short of a full lockdown (which most of the US didn't really experience), they will if it doesn't get under control.

But I guess you haven't picked up a newspaper in the last 24 hours since you can't understand the shapes contained in it.

Aahhh shucks, showing more love! :love: Well I have vacationed to LA and oh no!!!! Flew on a jet there and back. Hmmm I've even eaten in restaurants. I love living on the edge. :cool: I hope you don't hurt yourself in that padded basement you're living. By the way you're missing some of the finest late summer early fall weather we've had in years.
Been to several restaurants, have travelled, and try not to go to parts of the country where people are mostly stupid. You know what? I'm fine, and most people are wearing masks. The mask thing, contrary to the beliefs of the inbred right wing, actually kind of works. Gasp! Imagine that! Even out here in the boonies, most are wearing masks. Why just today, I was in a local hardware store and the owner threw a Trumpanzee out for refusing to wear a mask. And I got the pleasure of watching it.

So I plead again, go out and prove me wrong. Head on down to your local Wal-Mart. Breathe deep. I encourage you to even lick the door windows since big ol' bad Covid is a hoax and can't take down a tough guy like you.

Majority of voters take relatively relaxed approach to mask-wearing in public
Fewer than two out of every five voters use masks very consistently.

That's funny. I can count on one hand the number of maskess people in public I've seen in the last several weeks. The ones I have seen have been turned away at businesses. Try again.

Last edited:
That's funny. I can count on one hand the number of maskess people in public I've seen in the last several weeks. The ones I have seen have been turned away at businesses. Try again.
Did it hurt your head to count that high? Did you need to sit down?

Bill Clinton. Hlllary Clinton. Barack Obama. Al gore. Harry Reid. Nancy Pelosi. Ted Kennedy. Jerry Nader. Blumenthal. Adam Schiff. Joe Biden.

Based on what evidence? More and more blacks who work for a living are "walking away" and recognizing just how much Trump has done for the black community. You do know that he is married to a LEGAL immigrant!?!? As for the religious criticism, do you know the man personally? Have you had a heart to heart with him? I know he likes beautiful women but when you dig below the headlines this man has performed many charitable acts toward good people his whole life. You just don't take the time to notice or look beyond the hate in your heart.
Based on all his actions and statements. They are well documented. Lindsay was spot on 4years ago.