Harbins...Get Lost

So easy for a St. X fan to say. Some teams can't schedule "wisely." You are wrong about it being fair (at least not as fair as it could be).
Why are you so opposed to using a better system?

Not one anti-Harbin person has actually showed the results of any "better" system. Will one of you guys actually show us the results of such a system and compare it to the Harbins? Seriously! Otherwise quit complaining.

Again, as for WW in 19, they should have fired the AD and anyone else who made the decision for not scheduling a 10th game, that's the reality. Those are the ones that screwed the kids, not the system.

Not one anti-Harbin person has actually showed the results of any "better" system. Will one of you guys actually show us the results of such a system and compare it to the Harbins? Seriously! Otherwise quit complaining.

Again, as for WW in 19, they should have fired the AD and anyone else who made the decision for not scheduling a 10th game, that's the reality. Those are the ones that screwed the kids, not the system.

The only thing they have is..

"this ____________ system is better" (without any specific proof)
"prove how your system (the one that has been used for 48 years) is the best" (I'm sorry, that's just not how it works)

That said.... my proof >>>>

- No organized opposition to the current system by the member schools. (coaches and AD's)
- No rating system that has been presented that shows the Harbins is inferior to what they propose

Until that happens, it's all just noise.

When that happens, I'm (as should everyone else be) am all ears.

The only thing they have is..

"this ____________ system is better" (without any specific proof)
"prove how your system (the one that has been used for 48 years) is the best" (I'm sorry, that's just not how it works)

That said.... my proof >>>>

- No organized opposition to the current system by the member schools. (coaches and AD's)
- No rating system that has been presented that shows the Harbins is inferior to what they propose

Until that happens, it's all just noise.

When that happens, I'm (as should everyone else be) am all ears.
Well said, and I compared Region 8 Drew's rankings to the Harbins and they were almost identical... Xenia and WW being the difference. Xenia won 3 more games, lost 2 fewer games and played 1 additional game. I don't see many systems keeping them out and putting WW in.