H. Biden taxes under federal investigation

So this is big news to all you Trumpers, huh? Trump has been involved in 4,000 lawsuits in the past 30 years and this one investigation for Hunter Biden has you all giddy with excitement? This perfectly exemplifies the entire MAGA mindset. Completely ignore all of the illegal, despicable stuff that your Messiah does but persecute anyone associated with the Democratic party when they get a parking ticket. You MAGA freaks are sick and twisted!

So this is big news to all you Trumpers, huh? Trump has been involved in 4,000 lawsuits in the past 30 years and this one investigation for Hunter Biden has you all giddy with excitement? This perfectly exemplifies the entire MAGA mindset. Completely ignore all of the illegal, despicable stuff that your Messiah does but persecute anyone associated with the Democratic party when they get a parking ticket. You MAGA freaks are sick and twisted!
Go ask China Joe. MSM is toast He's going to rat his dad out for a few rocks of crack.

Now we know who Babbles will pardon first!

I had Brennan in the office pool. It looked like a sure thing, dammit!

Well it takes Swalwell off the front page with his affair with bang bang.

If it was a trump kid 5-6 people would have been fired IGs fired...and trumps would not cooperate and be urging their supporters to go after the people pushing these investigations. There is a difference...

BTW- trump kids get pardons...Biden can pardon Hunter on Jan 21... POTUS and his family, friends and donors are above the law...that is trumpism. So Hunter has nothing to worry about even if true.

Be fun to watch GOP ask for special counsel investigation, subpoenas and public hearings. (LOL)

Actually investigation started in 2018.The laptop and its contents are part of the inquiry. Guess that’s why the FBI was holding on to it for months. If the Biden’s are clean shouldn’t be a problem.

The IRS has every right to investigate Biden. I have no problem with that. Just like I have no problem with them investigating the Trumps. Look, these guys aren't my relatives. If they are cheating the system they deserve to get what is coming to them. I don't care if you are a Republican or a Democrat. If you are scamming the system and get caught, you get what's coming to you. That is the IRS way!

Pretty wild that the media almost completely snuffed this story until after the election, and now they're starting to cover it lol.

Nah, it is so well known and expected by now, no big surprise.

Hunter's entire life has been as a lying, drug addicted dirtbag.

Last edited by a moderator:
So now you tinfoil hats believe in tax investigations and disclosures. Pretty stark difference between how Joe handles and how trump handles these investigations.

Trump before election: Hunter, Hunter, Hunter. Trump after election: Excuse me while I pardon my kids!

It was not disclosed by the AG.
Pretty sure if they did just a little digging they could have found something. They were just not interested if they thought it would hurt Joe. The Bobolinski story is linked to this but the media and Joe said that was more Russian disinformation.

So now you tinfoil hats believe in tax investigations and disclosures. Pretty stark difference between how Joe handles and how trump handles these investigations.

Trump before election: Hunter, Hunter, Hunter. Trump after election: Excuse me while I pardon my kids!
Has trump pardoned his kids?