Gwoc

I am sorry that you can't use a calculator. The last 3 games average differential was 2 TDs, not 3-4. Clearly, they don't teach English in Middletown. My sentence structure and grammar were correct, but I will use capital letters going forward to help you read more easily.?
How innovative.

Send Centerville, Boro and/or Fairmont and see what happens. You are are just another die hard fan rooting on your home team. Pretty much like a Bengals or Reds fan. I truly wished the GWOC could compete.

How innovative.

Send Centerville, Boro and/or Fairmont and see what happens. You are are just another die hard fan rooting on your home team. Pretty much like a Bengals or Reds fan. I truly wished the GWOC could compete.
I think they've showed they can, especially this year.

I think they've showed they can, especially this year.
Like I said, Springfield can compete at a high level. Right now, without transfers, would you expect Northmont to be favored to beat Elder? I am not ridiculing; I am just curious.

because i’m curious why you think he wants the best player in the conference this year. Rice was at Greenon and people said “well he didn’t play against anyone” so he went to Northmont and went undefeated on a very strong year with the league. what more is there to doubt?
I Didn't choose the winners. And, Rice didnt complete the season. It was canceled. So, he should be removed from all award categories as ineligible.

Hose would be an understatement. Why the player of the year wasn’t Rice, Allen, or rod moore is beyond ridiculous. Springfield got to move on in the tournament and NM got that chance taken away from them. Maybe even a state championship was taken away from them. Who knows. They had arguably the best offense in OH. Highly doubt NM only scores 10 points against St. X if given 5 TOs...
You really think NM's defense could have won State?? Get real. They would have lost to SHS in the playoffs. Deal with it.

Like I said, Springfield can compete at a high level. Right now, without transfers, would you expect Northmont to be favored to beat Elder? I am not ridiculing; I am just curious.
Now you are bringing up transfers (When X can recruit). What does that have to do with anything. Also now you are talking about "being favored" than playing the game.
Northmont's coach has had some experience in state championship games. I'd love to see Elder Vs Northmont this year. It would have been awesome.

I Didn't choose the winners. And, Rice didnt complete the season. It was canceled. So, he should be removed from all award categories as ineligible.
you’re crazy. get over the BOLTS beating your Cats. Rice outplayed Smoot this year. both are great players. but to say he should be ineligible for all awards due to the season unexpectedly getting cancelled is insane.

[coach has had some experience in state championship games. I'd love to see Elder Vs Northmont this year. It would have been awesome.
[/QUOTE]
I did not say that in a bad light. Transfers are a fact of life.

You really think NM's defense could have won State?? Get real. They would have lost to SHS in the playoffs. Deal with it.
In today’s game offense wins championships. Whoever has the better offense wins the game when the season is winding down. Clearly you should know that after Springfield’s brilliant offense lost them the state semis

Huber Heights Wayne versus the GCL since the turn of the century.

Huber Heights Wayne has played GCL teams fifteen times. Six of these contests have taken place in Cincinnati while only two were played in Huber Heights. The remaining seven are listed as neutral site contest. Although not posited, these neutral site contests were usually held somewhere in Cincinnati (UC, Paul Brown or Mason) This means thirteen of the fifteen games were road games for the Wayne Warriors.

The GCL has won 8 - Huber Heights Wayne has won 7

Wayne versus Archbishop Moeller.......................................Wayne 5 - Moller 3
Wayne versus Elder ...................................................................Wayne 1 - Elder 3
Wayne versus LaSalle.................................................................Wayne 0 - LaSalle 0
Wayne versus St Xavier.............................................................Wayne 1 - St Xavier 2

Unofficially, Wayne stopped playing the GCL schools because of their reluctance to come to Huber Heights.

Source: Joe Eitel.com

A very respectable record indeed! I thought Wayne stopped playing GCL teams and Colerain in the regular season when they were in Region 4 to keep them from bumping Wayne down or out of the playoffs. Jay talked about that one week on the coaches show.

In today’s game offense wins championships. Whoever has the better offense wins the game when the season is winding down. Clearly you should know that after Springfield’s brilliant offense lost them the state semis
X's offense wasn't so hot. They needed a gift from SHS's special teams to get the game winning FG. And, X's offense had 5 turnovers. So much for your little statement.

you’re crazy. get over the BOLTS beating your Cats. Rice outplayed Smoot this year. both are great players. but to say he should be ineligible for all awards due to the season unexpectedly getting cancelled is insane.
Rice didn't complete the season, which would have ended anyways in the regional semifinals. So, he shouldn't be a candidate for anything. For Rice to outplay Smoot, he'd have to do so in the regional championship game and State tournament. But Rice wasn't there. Like I said, I don't vote on the awards. SHS is this year's regional champion and it has both the offensive and defensive players of the year and the coach of the year. Those are all done deals. And, when the AP player and coach awards come out, it will be more of the same. The fact is, had the forfeit not happened, everything would be exactly the same. NM would have got what PC got. So why don't you accept that and get over it.

Last edited:
Do you deny the facts that SHS is the 2020 regional champion of NM's region and that SHS swept the GWOC player and coach of the year awards? Where's the ignorance in these documented facts?
the fact you said Rice and anyone should be ineligible because they were FORCED to forfeit due to something out of there control. what if it happened to Springfield?

the fact you said Rice and anyone should be ineligible because they were FORCED to forfeit due to something out of there control. what if it happened to Springfield?
But it didn't happen to Springfield. The fact Broering didn't get mentioned as a coach of the year but Mukes did strongly indicates NM was completely excluded from the individual awards. It's probably in the league handbook. It doesn't matter why NM didn't complete their season. The fact is, they didn't. So, they don't deserve any awards. No one said life is fair.

Last edited:
How innovative.

Apparently, you were not watching the GWOC this year. Why don't you go start a Middletown GMC thread? Oh wait, nobody cares.

[/QUOT
Apparently, you were not watching the GWOC this year. Why don't you go start a Middletown GMC thread? Oh wait, nobody cares.
Reality: In football and basketball the GWOC will have a losing record vs the GMC and GCL. By the way, over the past 25 years I have watched the best teams, the best games, and best players. Meanwhile you have been stuck watching the Ville. We probably watched at least one similar game: Fairfield vs ville at Ville. Jutahn had 7 TDs. Lol

X's offense wasn't so hot. They needed a gift from SHS's special teams to get the game winning FG. And, X's offense had 5 turnovers. So much for your little statement.
X’s offense did more than Springfields by the numbers I’m seeing ? even with 0 “gifts” from Springfield having 0 TOs.

X’s offense did more than Springfields by the numbers I’m seeing ? even with 0 “gifts” from Springfield having 0 TOs.
Both offenses didn't do much that night. It was a draw. Each offense got 1 TD and 1 FG. The difference was SHS made a mistake that gift-wrapped the winning FG to X. X's offense did not earn that FG. SHS had more total yards than X too, and the better qb. Offenses do not get the job done. It was the defenses who controlled this game. We know that bc it was X's offense that coughed up the 5 TOs which their defense had to handle for them.

Last edited:
Reality: In football and basketball the GWOC will have a losing record vs the GMC and GCL. By the way, over the past 25 years I have watched the best teams, the best games, and best players. Meanwhile you have been stuck watching the Ville. We probably watched at least one similar game: Fairfield vs ville at Ville. Jutahn had 7 TDs. Lol
Yeah, and what happened to FF and Jutahn in their home opener in their very next game v. Springfield? An L right?? How's that for GMC dominance.

Yeah, and what happened to FF and Jutahn in their home opener in their very next game v. Springfield? An L right?? How's that for GMC dominance.
I went to the game at Springfield and Fairfield won. I have already stated that the Cats can compete with the GMC/GCL. Now, if you want to join your buddies and claim that Springboro, Northmont and Fairmont can then good luck with that.

PS Maybe if Coach Douglas brings home a state title in a couple of years then perhaps you guys can get a scoreboard. Lol

I went to the game at Springfield and Fairfield won. I have already stated that the Cats can compete with the GMC/GCL. Now, if you want to join your buddies and claim that Springboro, Northmont and Fairmont can then good luck with that.

PS Maybe if Coach Douglas brings home a state title in a couple of years then perhaps you guys can get a scoreboard. Lol
No. Springfield won at Fairfield the week after FF's star RB had the 7 TDs at Centerville which you referenced. Fact check it. The game was continued to Saturday morning due to lightening. SHS didn't have their kicker so they won it on a 2 pt conversion.

Moeller or LaSalle would beat the breaks off anyone in GWOC with an exception to Springfield.

Moe, lol... . There was a reason why Moe wanted nothing more of Wayne after Wayne beat them 3 straight years..... even with Wayne's coaching they would still put a running clock on Moe..... Moe? seriously....

Last edited:
Elks D should be credited for his 6 P5 offers he got that week after. GWOC could compete this year, but I will give you GCL dominance over the last 25 years against GWOC teams. The gap has closed.

But it didn't happen to Springfield. The fact Broering didn't get mentioned as a coach of the year but Mukes did strongly indicates NM was completely excluded from the individual awards. It's probably in the league handbook. It doesn't matter why NM didn't complete their season. The fact is, they didn't. So, they don't deserve any awards. No one said life is fair.
For whatever reason the “ponytail” was not popular with a lot of people including other coaches back when he was coaching in Springfield. He just seems to rub people the wrong way. I’m not saying he’s a bad guy or a bad coach just not very popular.

Elks D should be credited for his 6 P5 offers he got that week after. GWOC could compete this year, but I will give you GCL dominance over the last 25 years against GWOC teams. The gap has closed.

I truly hope so. I would love for Cincinnati and Columbus to look over and know they had really tough one coming up.