Gwoc

I'd put Northmont, Wayne, Centerville, Fairmont and Springboro in that group as well.
Against the GCL? Wayne, yes; others, waiting list. The last thing the GWOC needs is to have Centerville travel to The Pit and get drilled by 6-7 touchdowns.

Against the GCL? Wayne, yes; others, waiting list. The last thing the GWOC needs is to have Centerville travel to The Pit and get drilled by 6-7 touchdowns.
The point being, those at the top of the GWOC can compete and beat top GCL teams.

well he had 2 less games then smoot. I think he had little over 100 more yards than rice. Smooth completion% was 59.2 Rice was 58.1. Smoot had 24 passing tds and 9 rushing. Rice had 30 td receptions and 2 rush tds. These two were pretty equal but smoot has two more games. So. Splitting hairs here. But u also have remember smoot is only a jr. so he b better next year with all they have coming back
Its because SHS went to the State tournament.

I thought Rice would have won POY with more pass yds and TDs per game plus won the head-to-head. Both kids had really good years. I don't see it posted on the GWOC site - is it official?
Really the head 2 head was a tie bc it was decided in OT on a FG. On the OT drives, both offenses did nothing. It was a draw

What does him coming back next yr have to do w anything regarding this award? U were singing smoots praises all yr despite your supposed longtime allegiance to the bolts. So u should be doing cartwheels over this decision lol. Sad u cant appreciate what northmont, and rice and the rest put on display for you. Do u realize smoot was a big part of their rushing attack, with plays called for him? Rices yds were a product of him running when the protection broke down- VERY few designed plays for him. But make no mistake- rice could have put up massive yds running had they chosen to have him do so. Mite be a little deep for you to grasp so wanted to clear that up.
Woulda, coulda, shoulda, but didnt...

I thought Wayne had a good season and was fairly competitive. They gave SHS a game both times. They seemed like a young team this year. IMO, they beat and outplayed NM. I didn't understand the play calling in that game, particularly going for it on those 4th downs
That is your opinion. You have no idea what the Warriors are in the locker room. Maybe they had a COVID outbreak. You getting on here and speaking out of your pie hole when you have no idea what transpired at Wayne speaks volumes to me as to your character. I know you want them to play their allotted games, I get it. But don't get on here and condemn them when you don't know the whole story.

No argument with markus. Both more deserving than smoot. Dont get me wrong-smoots a good player but c'mon. And u r spot on about the rice thing. They wanted him bad and he snubbed em. Douglass was crying after the loss to northmont that his quarterback wasnt getting any respect. Seriously?? lol. Clearly centerville wayne and swingfield think they r the be all end all of the gwoc
SHS does have 2 consecutive regional championships trophies to back that up now don't they?

The GMC has never been a good football conference from top to bottom. They've always just had 1 really good program that was a state power.
Is the gmc really better or equal? I mean same team won the league for what 20 straight years? Then he leaves now does samething at a different school. Northmont just embarrassed Middletown, Centerville just killed Fairfield. Last 2 years Springfield has split with 2 of Fairfield better teams. Springboro has done well against Mason over the years. Hamilton East and OH.....

that is a good question. the Elks scheduled Fairfield, Mason, and a Chicago team this year. I would like to see us play 1 GCL team every year. Even if we lose, we would know what to expect if we saw them in the playoffs. It looks like the last time the Elks played a GCL team was in 2015 vs Elder (lost 56-39), and lost to Elder in close games in 2012 and 2011. Last GCL win was 2010 in playoffs vs Moeller 27-17.
The Elks used to schedule the GCL in their season openers regularly.

Yes, NM has their little consolation prize for this year. But we all know the championship trophy they really want, that they're still eating their hearts out over, is on display in a glass case at SHS, right next to one from last year.
Last years GWOC Offensive POY Lary Stephens caught 13Tds in 14 games.
Markus Allen caught 14Tds in 8 games this year. He had 15Tds in 11 games last year.

This years GWOC Offensive POY Te Smoot averaged 2.75 Tds a game this season.
Cade Rice averaged 4 Tds a game this season.

If thats not a hose, I dont know what is.
What they cant take away is that Northmont is the 2020 GWOC Champions!

Yes, NM has their little consolation prize for this year. But we all know the championship trophy they really want, that they're still eating their hearts out over, is on display in a glass case at SHS, right next to one from last year.

No it’s sitting at St. X whom you also lost to.

No it’s sitting at St. X whom you also lost to.
To get X's trophy, you have to first get the trophy sitting on display at SHS. Before that trophy, the OHSAA has to invite you to appear at the regional championship game which NM has never done. Baby steps babe. Focus on regional while we focus on State.

when is the last time that happened? the Elks have played them close the last 3 times. you seem to have a gripe with Centerville. sorry you are from Middletown

Why do I need to explain that to you?
because i’m curious why you think he wants the best player in the conference this year. Rice was at Greenon and people said “well he didn’t play against anyone” so he went to Northmont and went undefeated on a very strong year with the league. what more is there to doubt?

because i’m curious why you think he wants the best player in the conference this year. Rice was at Greenon and people said “well he didn’t play against anyone” so he went to Northmont and went undefeated on a very strong year with the league. what more is there to doubt?
lol you were main one in ohc thread saying he would be in shock playing Northmonts schedule. Then backtracked like crazy after got over being hurt

lol you were main one in ohc thread saying he would be in shock playing Northmonts schedule. Then backtracked like crazy after got over being hurt
you’re right i was a little upset at first that he left. but after i calmed down i realized he made the right decision. and he proved that all year. i thought it would be a shock to him. i knew he was good, but he ended up being even better than i thought playing against GWOC a competition.

Last years GWOC Offensive POY Lary Stephens caught 13Tds in 14 games.
Markus Allen caught 14Tds in 8 games this year. He had 15Tds in 11 games last year.

This years GWOC Offensive POY Te Smoot averaged 2.75 Tds a game this season.
Cade Rice averaged 4 Tds a game this season.

If thats not a hose, I dont know what is.
What they cant take away is that Northmont is the 2020 GWOC Champions!
Hose would be an understatement. Why the player of the year wasn’t Rice, Allen, or rod moore is beyond ridiculous. Springfield got to move on in the tournament and NM got that chance taken away from them. Maybe even a state championship was taken away from them. Who knows. They had arguably the best offense in OH. Highly doubt NM only scores 10 points against St. X if given 5 TOs...

I am sorry that you cannot write a sentence.

Ok, 3-4 touchdowns.
I am sorry that you can't use a calculator. The last 3 games average differential was 2 TDs, not 3-4. Clearly, they don't teach English in Middletown. My sentence structure and grammar were correct, but I will use capital letters going forward to help you read more easily.?