Guys, it's been a week or two of this new forum.

PanthaBrotha4

As the title states, it's been close to a week. Myself, Don and Gatorfan are relatively pleased with the direction of the forum. We would like to know if there is any suggestions that yall have to make this better than it is now. I think it is going very well, but as we all know, it could probably be better. Please leave any comments you have (including an FSU sucks statement if you so please :D )

Thanks guys.

PanthaBrotha4 said:
I had a feeling that would attract people more than the actual forum its self :)
Looks good so far.:thumb: Haven't even had to break up a fight yet. Just don't tell Darth Vader that it exists.

I'm not very active on any other forum here, but I've enjoyed this one so far. You guys are doing a nice job. And the discussions have been objective and respectful.

And for the record, I don't think Fresno State sucks.

:D

speaking of FSU (fresno) they play USC this year, and if they pull out a Victory, you have to think that would help immensely in the SOCal recruiting for FSU....

I think it is going very well for the short period of time it has been running. Keep up the good work! Seminoles suck (you asked for it). I couldn't resist.