Griner is a free woman!

Irwin20

Don’t know the details, some kind of prisoner swap. I hope the US didn’t give up too much.

Brittney Griner released from Russian prison in swap for convicted arms dealer​

That's too bad.

Par for the course for dems though. Makes me think of when Obama released 6 terrorist for an army deserter...and then said he served with honor.

and people wonder why he is referred to as "the idiot". The entire administration is an "abortion".

Viktor Bout tried to sell missiles to down US passenger jets, armed Al Qaeda, stole $32BN of weapons from Ukraine and inspired Nicholas Cage film Lord of War​

Last edited:
Don’t know the details, some kind of prisoner swap. I hope the US didn’t give up too much.

Brittney Griner released from Russian prison in swap for convicted arms dealer​

Well I do know that her selfish behavior and stupid decisions, made or not made, have put an international arms dealer and merchant of death back on the streets.

One could be an idiot and blame the Russians, but this is Brittney Griner‘s fault. As far as I’m concerned, anybody that this arms dealer gets killed is on her head.

While I'm glad she's no longer detained in Russia, the swap should have included Whelan. Or they should have swapped for Whelan first.
i'm sorry , but probably because the MSM nevers mentions Whelans name, what did he do yet again to get where he is at?

One could be an idiot and blame the Russians, but this is Brittney Griner‘s fault. As far as I’m concerned, anybody that this arms dealer gets killed is on her head.
Well, we wouldn't want to change course at this point and blame the Russians for ANYTHING.

I'm happy for Ms. Greiner...stupid, ultimately responsible for HER behavior (though not the geopolitical manner in which the RUSSIANS chose to handle her minor infraction). Good luck, ma'am...will take awhile, I'm sure, to get your life back together.

Well, we wouldn't want to change course at this point and blame the Russians for ANYTHING.

I'm happy for Ms. Greiner...stupid, ultimately responsible for HER behavior (though not the geopolitical manner in which the RUSSIANS chose to handle her minor infraction). Good luck, ma'am...will take awhile, I'm sure, to get your life back together.
They are sovereign country with their own laws. This woman in the team that she plays for has the responsibility to know them. She has the responsibility to follow them. That’s all. She’s the highest paid person, or one of them, in her field and she’s been doing this for years. She has no excuses.

if she hadn’t got her self pinched, that arms dealer would still be in jail.

Last edited by a moderator:

Right on cue! Without any mention of anyone else.

They are sovereign country with their own laws. This woman in the team that she plays for has the responsibility to know them. She has the responsibility to follow them. That’s all. She’s the highest paid person, or one of them, in her field and she’s been doing this for years. She has no excuses.

if she hadn’t got her self pinched, that arms dealer would still be in jail.
Bingo

i'm sorry , but probably because the MSM nevers mentions Whelans name, what did he do yet again to get where he is at?
It was espionage. His charge involved accusations that he was working for the US Defense Intelligence Agency when he obtained a flash drive from a friend containing the names of Russian border guards. Whelan has said he thought the flash drive contained holiday photos and hadn’t yet looked at it when he was ambushed by Moscow security services in his hotel room.

You think this had something to do with "laws"? Interesting. Seems to me it had to do with the non-existence of "laws".
It’s probably more to do with law-enforcement, just like what the Democrats are doing to America, refusing to enforce the law at the police and prosecutorial level.