Green Football 2018

2018 Schedule:

*Week #1 Aug. 24th: Ashland @ Green
*Week #2 Aug. 31st: Green @ Riverside
*Week #3 Sept. 7th: Green @ Louisville
Week #4 Sept. 14th: McKinley @ Green (need to confirm location)
Week #5 Sept. 21st: Green @ Glenoak
*Week #6 Sept. 28th: Green @ Highland
Week #7 Oct. 5th: Perry @ Green
Week #8 Oct. 12th: Green @ Hoover
Week #9 Oct. 19th: Jackson @ Green
Week #10 Oct. 26th: Green @ Lake

*=Non-Conference

http://arbiterlive.com/Teams/Schedule/5450390

Last edited:
Wadsworth @ Green Friday, Aug. 10 at 10am Scrimmage. I'm interested if any of you went....

Anyone even here? 50 lurkers speak up!

I’m waiting to hear as well, these two always got chippy and provides good competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just heard Wads was the better team but do not have any details other than Green looked small

I appreciate someone else other than me making a post (even if the info is skinny in content..ha!)

Several years ago this forum was hoppin'. Looks like after a team barely goes .500 for 10 years the excitement and interest tends to dry up.

I always looked forward to the Green/Wadsworth Game. One of my favorite rivalries in the Suburban League.

2018 Season Preview

Via Friday Night Ohio:

http://fridaynightohio.com/news/14247/2018-preview-green-bulldogs/

Sounds like we have playmakers in Flinn (RB), Williams (QB), and Amison (LB). Is this the breakthrough year Green has been waiting for? In 2006 Green went 8-2 and missed out on playoffs. It has been an awful ride for the last 12 years. At some point losing is the norm. Back in those days it was expected to win league and make noise in the playoffs. How do we get back to that?

I appreciate someone else other than me making a post (even if the info is skinny in content..ha!)

Several years ago this forum was hoppin'. Looks like after a team barely goes .500 for 10 years the excitement and interest tends to dry up.

I always looked forward to the Green/Wadsworth Game. One of my favorite rivalries in the Suburban League.

That game was always Chippy for sure