Green Bulldogs 2019-20 Basketball Thread

Bulldogs are really at the top of their game right now, especially defensively. Tournament is coming up soon. Go Dogs!

Now that the regular season is over, tournament play is coming up fast. I can't wait to see this team in district play and hopefully beyond that. The team has been battle tested and is ready. We have a special group of seniors that I think have one more playoff run in them. This team has made Green proud all year long, and I don't think there's a team in the state that our guys couldn't beat. Go Dawgs!

Now that the regular season is over, tournament play is coming up fast. I can't wait to see this team in district play and hopefully beyond that. The team has been battle tested and is ready. We have a special group of seniors that I think have one more playoff run in them. This team has made Green proud all year long, and I don't think there's a team in the state that our guys couldn't beat. Go Dawgs!
Agree It'll be a fun ride...This is a great group of kids and I wish them the best!

Were ready for the rubber match.We have been battle tested and are ready to.Were thinking STATE!!

I know Green is fantastic and a great defensive team. Your score seems about right. Of course I’ll be pulling for the Tornadoes, but it’s going to take a monumental effort for us to win.

I’ll say Green wins 51-44.

I know Green is fantastic and a great defensive team. Your score seems about right. Of course I’ll be pulling for the Tornadoes, but it’s going to take a monumental effort for us to win.

I’ll say Green wins 51-44.
No doubt Dover will give it all they've got, as will we. Keeslar vs Cade is going to be a fun matchup to watch. I think it's likely they both put up their points and cancel each other out. If that's the case, I think we have the edge because of our depth. In 22 games, 7 different players have led Green in scoring. Not many teams can say that

Without looking I’d say 1 guy has led us in scoring every game this year!! ?

Dover has some talented players, but nobody else that can take over the game scoring. Ravine is great at controlling the pace and penetrating. We have some very good shooters as well, but if our role players are off....it could be a long night.

Good luck to both teams and hope for a safe and competitive game.

I thought Green had a shot at winning it all this year, ya gotta give the McKinley kids props, they played a very good game. Their defense disrupted the Green offense from start to finish. At least that’s how it sounded on the broadcast. Anyways, congrats to the Green Bulldogs for a very successful season.

McK beat them 2 out of 3. The better team won yesterday. Green coach was very impressed after the game with how well the Pups played. Very classy remarks.

I think that Green can build off some of the success that the basketball team has had. The attention that the team has received could bring energy and excitement to Bulldog sports as a whole. Geis is the right coach to build up the football program IMO, A good core of players return and the middle school teams won the Federal League. Both cross country teams had good seasons. Wrestling has some very good underclassmen that are going to make some noise the next couple years. Oddo and Martin are capable of filling the starring roles and JV had a very good record.I look at how good Jackson/Hoover/ Perry are at sports across the board, that's where we want to get. May seem like a long ways away, but think about where Green was 3-4 years ago and where we are now. Future is bright.