Greater Youngstown-Warren Area Rankings

simkon

Rank your top 25 teams from the teams below on the basis of who would win head to head not on the basis of who is the best relative to the division they play in.
Austintown-Fitch (5-0)
Warren G Harding (2-3)
Boardman (3-2)
Canfield (5-0)
Marlington (2-2)
Alliance (0-5)
Hubbard (4-1)
Niles (3-2)
Howland (2-3)
Chaney (1-4)
East (0-5)
Poland Seminary (4-1)
West Branch (5-0)
Ursuline (3-2)
Minerva (0-5)
Beaver Local (4-1)
East Liverpool (2-3)
Struthers (2-3)
Salem (2-3)
Girard (2-3)
South Range (5-0)
Crestview (3-1)
Champion (2-2)
Cardinal Mooney (1-4)
Liberty (1-4)
Springfield (5-0)
United Local (4-1)
Brookfield (3-1)
LaBrae (3-2)
Mineral Ridge (2-3)
Columbiana (2-3)
Western Reserve (2-3)
Campbell (2-3)
Newton Falls (0-3)
John F Kennedy (4-1)
Leetonia (5-0)
Southern (4-1)
McDonald (4-1)
Jackson Milton (4-1)
Wellsville (2-3)
Valley Christian (2-3)
Lowellville (2-3)
Lisbon (1-4)
Lakeview (0-5)
East Palestine (0-5)
Chalker (0-4)
Mathews (3-2)
Sebring (1-4)
Windham (1-3)
Pymatuning Valley (5-0)
Jefferson Area (0-5)

Just briefly perusing the list of teams, I would start the list something like this but need to look more in depth at all of the teams to ensure an accurate ranking.
1. Fitch
2. Canfield
3. Harding
4. South Range
5. Ursuline
6. Boardman
7. Poland
8. Springfield
9. Hubbard
10. West Branch

Rank your top 25 teams from the teams below on the basis of who would win head to head not on the basis of who is the best relative to the division they play in.
Austintown-Fitch (5-0)
Warren G Harding (2-3)
Boardman (3-2)
Canfield (5-0)
Marlington (2-2)
Alliance (0-5)
Hubbard (4-1)
Niles (3-2)
Howland (2-3)
Chaney (1-4)
East (0-5)
Poland Seminary (4-1)
West Branch (5-0)
Ursuline (3-2)
Minerva (0-5)
Beaver Local (4-1)
East Liverpool (2-3)
Struthers (2-3)
Salem (2-3)
Girard (2-3)
South Range (5-0)
Crestview (3-1)
Champion (2-2)
Cardinal Mooney (1-4)
Liberty (1-4)
Springfield (5-0)
United Local (4-1)
Brookfield (3-1)
LaBrae (3-2)
Mineral Ridge (2-3)
Columbiana (2-3)
Western Reserve (2-3)
Campbell (2-3)
Newton Falls (0-3)
John F Kennedy (4-1)
Leetonia (5-0)
Southern (4-1)
McDonald (4-1)
Jackson Milton (4-1)
Wellsville (2-3)
Valley Christian (2-3)
Lowellville (2-3)
Lisbon (1-4)
Lakeview (0-5)
East Palestine (0-5)
Chalker (0-4)
Mathews (3-2)
Sebring (1-4)
Windham (1-3)
Pymatuning Valley (5-0)
Jefferson Area (0-5)

Just briefly perusing the list of teams, I would start the list something like this but need to look more in depth at all of the teams to ensure an accurate ranking.
1. Fitch
2. Canfield
3. Harding
4. South Range
5. Ursuline
6. Boardman
7. Poland
8. Springfield
9. Hubbard
10. West Branch

Canfield wouldn’t schedule Harding in football if their program’s existence depended on it, but I hope that this is one of their special teams that can make some noise in the playoffs. Props to Fitch, but “ego” ruined the Raiders’ season before it even started. Should’ve been a special season in Warren from start to finish. Hopefully, they can still do the latter, but the way 2020 is going...

Canfield wouldn’t schedule Harding in football if their program’s existence depended on it, but I hope that this is one of their special teams that can make some noise in the playoffs. Props to Fitch, but “ego” ruined the Raiders’ season before it even started. Should’ve been a special season in Warren from start to finish. Hopefully, they can still do the latter, but the way 2020 is going...
I think most years Harding can beat Canfield, to be honest, Harding has had some really good players over the years you have to admit.

I think most years Harding can beat Canfield, to be honest, Harding has had some really good players over the years you have to admit.

Thats still the case, but Harding is Harding’s worst enemy. No worries though cause IF we beat Bishop Sycamore tonight and capitalize on the gift of playing Akron North next week, we’ll be able to say that we finished “above .500” while there’s people in this area who thinks we’d lose to Canfield.

Nothing against you btw.

Administration doesn’t want to, I can assure you those boys want to prove they can play with the big dogs and are praying they can play SVSM in the playoffs.