Great News for a Mars Colony!

In the end life will be found everywhere in the Galaxy:

Scientists have found water and organic matter on the surface of an asteroid sample collected from the solar system - the first time that such material has been found on an asteroid.

The sample, which was only a single grain, came from asteroid ‘Itokawa’ by the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency’s (Jaxa) first Hayabusa mission in 2010.

It shows both water and organic matter that originate not from an alien world, but from the asteroid itself. Researchers from Royal Holloway, University of London, suggest that the asteroid had been evolving for billions of years by incorporating the liquid and organic material in the same way Earth does.

As Ronald Reagan said (after the Challenger disaster):

"...It's all part of the process of exploration and discovery. It's all part of taking a chance and expanding man's horizons. The future doesn't belong to the fainthearted. It belongs to the brave..."

Mars hides an ancient ocean beneath its surface

At least, that’s the long-accepted view. But according to a study published Mar. 16 in Science by a team of researchers at the California Institute of Technology, that scenario might be all wrong. Mars is dry, alright—or at least it appears to be. But the researchers say much of its water—from 30% to a staggering 99% of it—is still there. It simply retreated into the martian rocks and clay rather than escaping into space.

They used highly advanced techniques!
faFp9jBhJticaqNdaXw265.jpg

It's an interstellar chemical candy store out there:

AAAAAgggghhhh lol I even googled to make sure I "spelled it correctly." Must have found a site that had misspelled it. I THOUGHT it looked wrong.

WRIGHT Flyer.

wait, let me check again...... copy - paste
Wright

Yep, just like I said the first time. sneaks off.