Governor DeWine Threatens To End D VII State Football Championship Game

That would be impossible. 1500 is the max no matter what. That was the OHSAA's rules.
You don’t think every volunteer is going to sneak in and rabid Massillon fans are going to climb a fence or use some connections to get in! And if Hoban loses, fans aren’t going to start coming in to celebrate! Priceless

I believe Dewine was there just like he was when Downtown Columbus for over a week straight was being torn up and crowds of peaceful protesters were throwing Rocks, Bottles and anything handy at the Police.
He stepped right out front and threaten to shut down the protest
He's such a straight arrow guy.
He wouldn't hide behind the curtain in times of such blatant disregard for the Law from these rebel rousers that won't sit 6 feet apart.

What are they doing that is irresponsible? What law(s) are they breaking? Dictator DeWine is quickly going from stupid to a total POS!
Far as I know, they are in the right as they are protesting against the other team, plus most are wearing masks....

Reactions: y2h
Below is the OHSAA press release in August pertaining to State of Ohio paid Covid Inspectors....... Note that it includes enacting penalties.

INSPECTORS TO ATTEND GAMES
Governor DeWine has asked the OHSAA to assemble a large team of inspectors who will attend games to ensure that all safety protocols are being followed. The inspectors, which will be paid by the Governor’s Office, will work with the host site’s compliance officer and/or Athletic Director and utilize a checklist of items. The intent of the inspector program is to educate those at the game regarding proper safety protocols, but the OHSAA may enact penalties through Bylaw 11 if necessary.

These people are paid by the "governor's office", hence they are following governor's orders.

Remember, the buck stops with DeWine. He said it, not me.
in his weekly press conference.... hope this is the first question asked of dewiney..

Man...it takes a pandemic for Dave to post something that gets a lot of responses that are not abusive to him.
I’m still waiting on verification if his original post is real or “fake” news before I threaten to s— on his chest for click-baiting.

Fans complied when asked. Good.

To the rest of the fans going to the games this weekend, please just spread out.This isn’t about you or politics. This is about the kids who worked their butts off all year to get where they are.
Because what’s really important is how it looks on TV.

Wow your awful mad to have to sit a few feet away from others. Sound like a petulant child
says the guy complaining about people enjoying themselves at a football game.

dont want people mingling in the stands dont sell tickets, done.

We've had shutdowns take place to "Flatten the curve" and what happens every time they are laxed? That's right the numbers go up again. This isn't preventing anything and if you think otherwise you need only look at the numbers.
?? Let’s try this again .... flattening the curve is not about preventing. As you said numbers go back up when laxed. The point is “flattening the curve” is meant to stretch the numbers out as much as we can UNTIL A VACCINE IS AVAILABLE. Why is it so hard for ? to get this? Follow the rules, REDUCE the numbers and maybe by next spring the vaccine will be given to enough people that we all can start getting closer to normal.

?? Let’s try this again .... flattening the curve is not about preventing. As you said numbers go back up when laxed. The point is “flattening the curve” is meant to stretch the numbers out as much as we can UNTIL A VACCINE IS AVAILABLE. Why is it so hard for ? to get this? Follow the rules, REDUCE the numbers and maybe by next spring the vaccine will be given to enough people that we all can start getting closer to normal.
The only thing getting flattened are small businesses.

That is a Trumtard falicy. Businesses are open and if everyone would just be adults and stop whinning about “losing my freedoms” they can remain open.
Yea guys. Stop whining about losing your freedoms. Accept that they are already lost and won't be coming back.