Goodbye Jeopardy ............liberal guest hosts to crash ratings

Qcity

Ken Jennings did an excellent job taking over for Alex, but now for some inexplicable reason they are going to parade out folks like Katie Couric, Anderson Cooper et.al. to guest host.

What a DISASTER. Needless to say, my days watching Jeopardy are over.

Liberals destroy everything they touch.

I just watch it to see how many questions I get right so I can mumble "I could do that" while sitting on the couch. Didn't realize "politics" had invaded it.

I just watch it to see how many questions I get right so I can mumble "I could do that" while sitting on the couch. Didn't realize "politics" had invaded it.
Yea,but I think they will find someone. The price is right and family feud found replacements.

Sadly, it has ................and it didn't have to occur.

Screw 'em

You know, reading these other topics on the debate board and I read statements like "liberals are triggered " and so forth. So, the OP really cares who reads questions on jeopardy? And hes so p!ssed he created a topic for discussion ?!? And liberals are the triggered ones ?!?

This crowd saw a fake virus created to get rid of "their" President.

This crowd saw a fake virus created to get rid of "their" President.
And massive voter fraud , and a deep state , and some even are fans and believers of the mighty Q.{ Not Quinn lol} So Liberal hosts tanking ratings is not that far fetched a topic.

Last edited:
And massive voter fraud , and a deep state , and some even are even fans and believers of the mighty Q.{ Not Quinn lol} So Liberal hosts tanking ratings is not that far fetched a topic.

but you must remember, they are tanking them with a goal... what have those conservi-podcaster mind-clones figured out? In what insidious way are they going to let those "libs" outsmart them this time?

The funniest part of this is seeing them on thread after thread describe how they were outsmarted by people they consider stupid. How they get self-service out of that I cannot figure.

Dude is unhinged. We need just one thread for all of the crazy goofballs on this forum to air their stupid grievances.
make sure you are the first person that posts... well, maybe beasty boy, golf ball dude, slappy....... should go before you

And massive voter fraud , and a deep state , and some even are fans and believers of the mighty Q.{ Not Quinn lol} So Liberal hosts tanking ratings is not that far fetched a topic.

1614068273202.png

“ Real “ conspiracy theorists ? So the right , Trump , and his flock don’t believe in and advance wild conspiracy theory’s ? I’ve always admitted a liberal media bias . But I’m not far left . Many of you took the word of supported and advanced some of the baseless conspiracy theory’s of a pathological liar and malignant narcissist. And wanted this mentally ill person to continue to be our leader . Stop the steal
? Did you support this ?

“ Real “ conspiracy theorists ? So the right , Trump , and his flock don’t believe in and advance wild conspiracy theory’s ? I’ve always admitted a liberal media bias . But I’m not far left . Many of you took the word of supported and advanced some of the baseless conspiracy theory’s of a pathological liar and malignant narcissist. And wanted this mentally ill person to continue to be our leader . Stop the steal
? Did you support this ?

Harry is rolling today! WinbyPin better stay off or he’ll be drunk by 10am.

Last edited:
Last night Final Jeopardy...

CATAGORY ~ MUSIC

This melody contains only 24 notes and
is often refered to as "Butterfield's Lullaby"
after the composer.

:>---

SALT

? Did you support this ?

I voted for Libertarian Party, so I am not sure I get your point?