Goodbye covid-19

LICKING COUNTY FAN

As we have heard for months from A certain cult leader and his members have said the virus would be gone on Nov 4th.
Will be nice to get back to the old norm.

or f off pin head. there are reasons for the forums. so. I get you can't smell your own with a bloodhound but some of us respect the purposes so we can be considerate to others. It's called respect for others. Earn some.
Always love when you play the father knows best role on here. Get over yourself already. If you want to play yappi police petition yappi to become a mod.

If he wants to post it here, so be it. If nobody is interested it will die a slow death. Or a mod will move it or shut it down.

Always love when you play the father knows best role on here. Get over yourself already. If you want to play yappi police petition yappi to become a mod.

If he wants to post it here, so be it. If nobody is interested it will die a slow death. Or a mod will move it or shut it down.
You're struggling with the role of fathers (I can imagine why) and the difference between policing and requests. If your little whiney butt can't handle someone making a polite request, you're also free to move on. Since you struggle with vocabulary, I'll help. That's not a demand. It's not a request. It's a suggestion that might alleviate your obvious pain.

Yes there's a structure to these boards. I imagine it's there for a reason. It's mostly based upon cooperation and consideration. I know you libs don't get that but maybe there's hope you'll learn. ?

Life is grand for the inconsiderate, until it hits home.

Last edited:
You're struggling with the role of fathers (I can imagine why) and the difference between policing and requests. If your little whiney butt can't handle someone making a polite request, you're also free to move on. Since you struggle with vocabulary, I'll help. That's not a demand. It's not a request. It's a suggestion that might alleviate your obvious pain.

Yes there's a structure to these boards. I imagine it's there for a reason. It's mostly based upon cooperation and consideration. I know you libs don't get that but maybe there's hope you'll learn. ?

Life is grand for the inconsiderate, until it hits home.
Lol. Do you get mad when your athletic socks touch your dress socks too? What about when your peas roll into your potatoes?

As I said, ask yappi let you be a mod. Then you can enforce you OCD in the forums.

And I am far from a lib.

Lol. Do you get mad when your athletic socks touch your dress socks too? What about when your peas roll into your potatoes?

As I said, ask yappi let you be a mod. Then you can enforce you OCD in the forums.

And I am far from a lib.
"athletic socks?" lol, isnt that a term a mommy would use? This picture is coming into focus.

Ok fine, different strokes. Your mommy let you know you were OCD (kind of funny, considering who you are pretending to defend) with a clever retort so your transmit that to others in order to salve its harm to you.

You want to be a conservative? Try a little reflection, let me help.

It was you started pooping his pants because one long term member made a polite request to another, known going on 20 years on two different sports boards. It wasn't LCF who hardly needs you to stand behind him going "oh yeah." It wasn't those that agreed with the post. It was only you. OCD. Now let's explore your far leftist traits. No reporting was done or threatened by me, but it's easier for you to support the hole you've dug by making up crap. Creating a fake narrative.

Anarchy is hardly a conservative trait. Not all of us care for this ubiquitous whining you fake conservatives put up all over the place in the DB. Real conservatives have consideration and yes a little structure built into core values. A polite request to respect those is not beyond us.

You are whiney, inconsiderate, make up fake narratives, tear apart in-place community structures in order to create your safe place, an inability to adjust. You are what you whine about constantly on the DB. A "lib." You are describing yourself as are those other fakes.

I know you want hard to be part of the good club. Review the values and apply again? You done? You need a belly rub? Head patted?

Last edited:
or f off pin head. there are reasons for the forums. so. I get you can't smell your own with a bloodhound but some of us respect the purposes so we can be considerate to others. It's called respect for others. Earn some.
Triggered ?

"athletic socks?" lol, isnt that a term a mommy would use? This picture is coming into focus.

Ok fine, different strokes. Your mommy let you know you were OCD (kind of funny, considering who you are pretending to defend) with a clever retort so your transmit that to others in order to salve its harm to you.

It was you started pooping his pants because one long term member made a polite request to another, known going on 20 years on two different sports boards. It wasn't LCF who hardly needs you to stand behind him going "oh yeah." It wasn't those that agreed with the post. It was only you. OCD. Now let's explore your far leftist traits. No reporting was done or threatened by me, but it's easier for you to support the hole you've dug by making up crap. Creating a fake narrative.

Anarchy is hardly a conservative trait. Not all of us care for this ubiquitous whining you fake conservatives put up all over the place in the DB. Real conservatives have consideration and yes a little structure built into core values. A polite request to respect those is not beyond us.

You are whiney, inconsiderate, make up fake narratives, tear apart in-place community structures in order to create your safe place, an inability to adjust. You are what you whine about constantly on the DB. A "lib." You are describing yourself as are those other fakes.

I know you want hard to be part of the good club. Review the values and apply again? You done? You need a belly rub? Head patted?
And then, the epic. You’re so full of yourself

Lol.

Get a life skippy.

Lol.

Get a life skippy.

Ooh, ahhh, told me. Let's recall, it was YOU came down whining to me like I was your father. No one else did. Just you. So, that find a life you're looking for? You went the wrong direction. I really honestly wish you the best with your search and no hard feelings.

Ooh, ahhh, told me. Let's recall, it was YOU came down whining to me like I was your father. No one else did. Just you. So, that find a life you're looking for? You went the wrong direction. I really honestly wish you the best with your search and no hard feelings.
I said don't comment on the thread if you don't like it.

You told me to F off and then proceeded to lecture on the use of forums, respect, and whatever else you were biatching about.

But sure, I came whining to you. ?

Have a co-worker who routinely during conversation brought up Covid being gone by 11/4. Essentially daily this guy would half jokingly / have seriously would bring up this very topic.

THANKFULLY the only thing that has changed since 11/4 is this co-worker has not brought up covid or its end since then. Funny how that works.

Have a co-worker who routinely during conversation brought up Covid being gone by 11/4. Essentially daily this guy would half jokingly / have seriously would bring up this very topic.

THANKFULLY the only thing that has changed since 11/4 is this co-worker has not brought up covid or its end since then. Funny how that works.
Look at the debate forum. Morons still gonna moron.