• Colerain (10-14)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middletown (8-15)

• Lakota West (5-18)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The GMC 4-way tie scenario goes out the window with East and OH winning last night--comes down to Tuesday at East as OH tries to sweep East and move into a 1st place tie for the conference lead--I'd expect the end zone balconies will be standing room only even on a Tuesday. Should be a great atmosphere!!

The atmosphere at Princeton was good during the last 3-4 minutes at Princeton.

Heard this is a done deal. Mark Mitchell to Princeton after the season and a few players with him.

Mitch can't even get off his stool at this point. His health is obviously not good. I would be shocked if Princeton went in that direction, maybe 5 years ago.

Mitch can't even get off his stool at this point. His health is obviously not good. I would be shocked if Princeton went in that direction, maybe 5 years ago.

Off stool or not if you can bring Rayvon and Starks with you then you can get the Princeton job.

Sadly that's what HS basketball and coaching has become... who can bring in the best players.
Bingo Cincy--I thought Mitch was only recruiting players to play with his daughter at OSU while an assistant there--so now he's up to it at West High and Taft for one year each and then onto Princeton--hopefully Princeton Administration doesn't want to become another DP Elite situation--plenty of excellent coaches out there (Bryan Wyant at Hughes as an example who build a program) and fit the bill of educator-coach to a T.

I will take him at Princeton , alumni is always welcome back , I know the A.D said he wanted to bring Alumni back , I was told that he is eating better.

So Princeton is really not doing a “true search “ If it already a done deal. Only going off of someone local. Just like most of the coaching openings in the area.

Great coaches don’t have to recruit players. You build a program from the ground up and develop players. It may take a little longer.but the success lasts longer

GMC comes down to tonight at East as OH tries to sweep East and move into a 1st place tie for the conference lead--I'd expect the end zone balconies will be standing room only even on a Tuesday. Should be a great atmosphere!!

GMC don’t want to see Mitchell at Princeton or in the league his 32 minutes of hell on defense would make it unfair to the league

GMC don’t want to see Mitchell at Princeton or in the league his 32 minutes of hell on defense would make it unfair to the league

He wouldn’t be able to play that style for 32 minutes every game and win in the GMC or D1 tourney. I’m sure he’d be smart enough to adjust and back off when necessary. But I don’t think that style would work against the Moeller’s, Lakota East’s etc...

But what would Oak hill score less then 45 Price such a great coach no state championship with one of the biggest district in the GMC
How many? Same amount as Mason, I believe. If district size is supposed to determine state titles... not sure how that matters compared to the ability to bring in players from an unlimited area like Moeller or LaSalle, but whatever you want to believe. I believe Price would do pretty good with Moeller's roster.

But what would Oak hill score less then 45 Price such a great coach no state championship with one of the biggest district in the GMC

“It takes some luck to win a championship.” Dean Smith

I think it was back in 2006 that Oak Hills had one of their very best teams. 2 high quality big men and an outstanding point guard. They were defeated by a terrific Trotwood team in a very ‘tightly’ reffed game. That Trotwood team had Chris Wright. That fantastic team was beat by almost 20 by McKinley. Bad luck with Trotwood and it would have been bad luck having to play Canton. But that is how it is when you get out that far. Princeton knows about that.

GMC comes down to tonight at East as OH tries to sweep East and move into a 1st place tie for the conference lead--I'd expect the end zone balconies will be standing room only even on a Tuesday. Should be a great atmosphere!!

Is there a final for the biggest game of the season, East v OH?

Thanks.

Mitchell to Princeton a done deal? Was asked to leave Ohio State and West High for being to friendly to some of the young ladies(both places) is what I been told by a few of the High School and College Assistants that I know. That really the direction the New AD at Princeton wants to go? This AD hires Mitchell at Princeton and they will Both be gone within 3 yrs max in my opinion.

Mitchell to Princeton a done deal? Was asked to leave Ohio State and West High for being to friendly to some of the young ladies(both places) is what I been told by a few of the High School and College Assistants that I know. That really the direction the New AD at Princeton wants to go? This AD hires Mitchell at Princeton and they will Both be gone within 3 yrs max in my opinion.
Hopefully they will really do a real search and get a top flight coach who has a proven track record of success and doing it the right way

Nobody has the inside track on this new AD. There is no done deal at this time, as the team is getting ready for a playoff run

I heard Mitchell has the green light at Taft right now. I believe he wasn't even the head coach at the beginning of the season and somehow now he is the head coach

I forgot that I wanted to give a shout out to the gentleman and his dad I sat next to at the East/OH game. I cant begin to explain how much more enjoyable watcing a game is when you're next to someone that understands what's going on. I dont like being antisocial, but sitting next to ignorant fans makes watching the game so unbearable that I find myself just sitting by myself away from everyone when I can. So thank you kind sir.

Hopefully they will really do a real search and get a top flight coach who has a proven track record of success and doing it the right way
They do need to do a real search but Mark is more the qualified for the job , 2 state high school championship , 4 years college experience, daughter in the WNBA, his issues at OSU was with the head coach over a curfew violation

They do need to do a real search but Mark is more the qualified for the job , 2 state high school championship , 4 years college experience, daughter in the WNBA, his issues at OSU was with the head coach over a curfew violation

Pretty sure he’s only won state once... when Taft was D3.