• Colerain (10-14)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middletown (8-15)

• Lakota West (5-18)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw East early and thought they were the class of the league. Doesn't appear to be the case. Oak Hills has been the most consistent team.
Tonight: Middies by 11 in a terrible game, Middies coach is a no show as he's watching DPL for talent, Hills over Comets by 7, shot clock thread is boosted and GMC record set for completed passes, Princeton by 16, GMC record for dribbling is set by Vikings, Hawks beat Aves by "I have no idea" and the game of the night the Big Blue beats the Fireballs by 2.
What do you mean by he is a no show and watching DPS for talent?

After Princeton plays St. Edward on Sunday, they will have 7 games left in the regular season. 6 of those 7 is at home with the only road game against Mason if the GMC website is correct

I think it is shaping up that East has the advantage, if Princeton can win out they may have a chance, OH has a tough road to finish the season. Not much wiggle room for anyone.

East certainly has the advantage. Both teams play a similar style so there will probably be close games with Mason and Hamilton or maybe someone else but look for this to come down to that Feb. game with OH at East.

Is no one going to even mention how bad hamilton beat le last night? Man it will take a lot for anyone to give this team any credit. This conference is up in the air and if u look Hamilton doesn’t play east again.

Is no one going to even mention how bad hamilton beat le last night? Man it will take a lot for anyone to give this team any credit. This conference is up in the air and if u look Hamilton doesn’t play east again.

East has looked terrible on offense other than their big guy the last 3 games. They only beat Sycamore by 5 points. I think LE, OH, Princeton, Hamilton and Mason all still have a great shot at winning the league

Hamilton was rolling for sure, caught LW in the headlights. However, Hamilton has 3 league losses so behind the 8 ball with games still to play @ Princeton, @ OH Friday and OH home and Mason. They need to win out to even be in the discussion as does Princeton. East will need to drop two games before Princeton/ Hamilton has a chance.
Some big games ahead!!

Interesting quote. LaSalle beat a very average West team. They play a bad Colerain team and a good Hamilton and Oak Hills program. We will see if your take stands true after the Hamilton and Oak Hills games.

Every program in Cincinnati is inferior to Moeller. That is including your Lancers.
at least we kept it with in one possesion with them

at least we kept it with in one possesion with them

Do they teach spelling at Lasalle? Possession.

The way Lasalle slows it down it keeps games close, but..........getting the win is what counts! I bets it's a bigger margin at Moe's gym.

The last two season's Lasalle was 2-4 conf, 12-11 and 3-3 conf 15-10; maybe slow the roll before crowning Lasalle state runner up. They have a good team this year but you may want to make sure you can get thru the other GCL teams, and Hamilton & Oak Hills. I wouldn't be surprised to see several losses in the next 3 weeks! Getting Hamilton and Oak HIlls at home will help though.

Do they teach spelling at Lasalle? Possession.

The way Lasalle slows it down it keeps games close, but..........getting the win is what counts! I bets it's a bigger margin at Moe's gym.

The last two season's Lasalle was 2-4 conf, 12-11 and 3-3 conf 15-10; maybe slow the roll before crowning Lasalle state runner up. They have a good team this year but you may want to make sure you can get thru the other GCL teams, and Hamilton & Oak Hills. I wouldn't be surprised to see several losses in the next 3 weeks! Getting Hamilton and Oak HIlls at home will help though.
I will agree this next week of Elder, Oak Hills, and Hamilton could be trap games but i think we can be able to beat moeller

Princeton vs St. Edward

St. Edward just beat a nationally ranked Huntington Prep team by 9 points, also beat St.Vincent St. Mary team who beat Moeller. Hopefully my Vikes can battle with them and make the State notice other SWO D1 teams other than Moeller

Princeton vs St. Edward

St. Edward just beat a nationally ranked Huntington Prep team by 9 points, also beat St.Vincent St. Mary team who beat Moeller. Hopefully my Vikes can battle with them and make the State notice other SWO D1 teams other than Moeller

Damn straight.

Princeton vs St. Edward

Vikes by 1 too easy

St. Edward would beat Moeller imho. They punished Princeton on every single mistake. They don't miss open shots and causes a lot of turnovers.

Princeton is still a really good team. The main thing that will kill their season will be offense. They literally just play 1 on 1 basketball with no plays

St. Edward would beat Moeller imho. They punished Princeton on every single mistake. They don't miss open shots and causes a lot of turnovers.

Princeton is still a really good team. The main thing that will kill their season will be offense. They literally just play 1 on 1 basketball with no plays
You are absolutely correct. Princeton has good athletes. Could be really good when they are taught basketball skills and team basketball. Potential at Princeton with the numbers that they have and the feeder schools to compete with anyone on an annual basis. let’s see if the administration is going to really look for a proven coach who can build a big time program.

You are absolutely correct. Princeton has good athletes. Could be really good when they are taught basketball skills and team basketball. Potential at Princeton with the numbers that they have and the feeder schools to compete with anyone on an annual basis. let’s see if the administration is going to really look for a proven coach who can build a big time program.

Excellent.

I really hope that the powers that be are open. I do know someone who absolutely could take that program to another level. We shall see. Same situation at Middletown. Both schools have excellent facilities and all of the pieces in place

Hopefully they make a decision soon on the interim coach , he hasn’t hurt them yet but I can see him hurting the program

Agreed on Princeton.

However, their schedule is setting up nicely if they can win out, including beating East and Hamilton at Home and @ Mason. And, get some help from someone else beating East (East @ Mason, Oak HIlls home, @ West) they can get back in the GMC conference talk! The other East loss might be the thing that doesn't happen....................