Gmc 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 217260
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 217260

Thought we should start a thread some of the kids in the conference are getting some attention

No sir. There have been at least three players with multiple d1 offers in the last week. The Johnson kid from east picked up a couple and the guard from Princeton picked up one. And the Robinson kid from Hamilton has picked up at least 5. Hope this makes for an exciting year in the gmc.

Mason
Princeton
East
Oak Hills
Sycamore
Hamilton
West
Fairfield
Middletown
Colerain

That is just a guess, having no idea who is returning, not really paying much attention, and only a vague memory of how 2018 went.

This is returning contributors and points averaged in 2018-19.......don't know transfers:

#1--Princeton 53.9--Randle 12.8, Davis 11.4, Thomas 6.5, Hardman 5.9, Crawford 5.8, Berkhalter 5.3, Johnson 4.3, Thomas 3.9

#2--Lakota West 38.7--Combs 13.8, Turner 8.8, Anafuro 8.3, Weber 5.9, Walters 1.9

#3--Hamilton 28.5--T. Robinson 11.6, Reid 5.1, Burnett 4.9, Jackson 2.1, Walton 2.1, Diablo 1.7, Lewis 1.0

#4--Mason 21.5--Cooper 8.0, Greer 6.9, Smith 5.5, Dardis 1.1

#5--Lakota East 19.6--Fuhrman 7.7, Mangold 7.4, Johnson 4.5

#6--Fairfield 19.5--Ricks 13.0, Simpkins 3.6, Singer 1.5, Smith 1.4

#7--Sycamore 18.1--O. Wittenbaum 6.5, Kramer 4.4, Fehr 4.0, Grandison 2.1, Williams 1.1

#8--Middletown 17.6--Thompson 8.8, Mumford 6.4, Jackson 2.4

#9--Oak Hills 17.1--Dietrich 9.4, Brandt 4.6, Caneris 3.1

#10-Colerain 2.2--Sinclair 2.2

Is that all you giving us, is that a tease! Will we get more after the radio commercial break!

Is he a 7 footer from Serbia that can shoot 3's

I don’t know... some of the people who cover b-ball in cincy have mentioned him on Twitter. I don’t know much more.

I don’t know... some of the people who cover b-ball in cincy have mentioned him on Twitter. I don’t know much more.
Mackey is a 6'1 or 6'2 shooting guard. Kind of reminds me of Darweshi Hunter of what I seen of him. Mackey and Combs will be a force to deal with in the GMC. I actually have LW finishing in the top half of the GMC this coming up year

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mackey is a 6'1 or 6'2 shooting guard. Kind of reminds me of Darweshi Hunter of what I seen of him. Mackey and Combs will be a force to deal with in the GMC. I actually have LW finishing in the top half of the GMC this coming up year

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I wonder if this is the same kid that was there before, and moved to Georgia or Carolina

#1-Princeton has hands down most talent.
#2-East, good 1-2 combo and Johnson might be best player in the league.
#3-Mason, more of the same, consistently good basketball.
#4-These spots are where it gets interesting. Hamilton for now.
#5-West, not sold yet that they will be better but have returning #'s.
#6-Fairfield, they have had zero coaching leadership since Austing. Talent is there.
#7-Middletown, how many transfers? Also have talent, who's in charge of the coaches calendar?
#8-Sycamore, good season last year lost their scorers and playmakers.
#9-Oak Hills, I see a team playing many games in the 30's.
Colerain has the #10 spot locked down.
No idea about transfers to any schools. Not sure if anyone outside of East can beat the Vikings. East will win many close ones, there will be many close games.
Will Colerain win a league game??

#1-Princeton has hands down most talent.
#2-East, good 1-2 combo and Johnson might be best player in the league.
#3-Mason, more of the same, consistently good basketball.
#4-These spots are where it gets interesting. Hamilton for now.
#5-West, not sold yet that they will be better but have returning #'s.
#6-Fairfield, they have had zero coaching leadership since Austing. Talent is there.
#7-Middletown, how many transfers? Also have talent, who's in charge of the coaches calendar?
#8-Sycamore, good season last year lost their scorers and playmakers.
#9-Oak Hills, I see a team playing many games in the 30's.
Colerain has the #10 spot locked down.
No idea about transfers to any schools. Not sure if anyone outside of East can beat the Vikings. East will win many close ones, there will be many close games.
Will Colerain win a league game??

I think there’s a huge drop off after 1-3. Probably west at #4. Hamilton has one player and not a ton around him. I would say Fairfield’s talent is average. Don’t know about Middletown, sycamore and oak hills. 0-23 for Colerain wouldn’t surprise me.

You might be right about West, although when I watched them last year I couldn't figure out what in year #1 they were trying to establish. Thought they lacked discipline which surprised me.

You might be right about West, although when I watched them last year I couldn't figure out what in year #1 they were trying to establish. Thought they lacked discipline which surprised me.

They have really good guards for next year. The transfer is pretty good. They are going to get after it hard denying everything on defense and fast break like crazy on offense. Will work well against bottom half of GMC. Not so sure it will work against east, Princeton, mason or top teams come tourney time. But they’ll be better than they’ve been in a while.

Did any of you watch in June? Or have Twitter? Hamilton also has a transfer that can play along with arguably the best player in the conference (T. Robinson) who has picked up a ton of d1 offers in June alone. Don’t count them out in the top 3-4. Princeton clearly has the most talent but the rest is up in the air.

Did any of you watch in June? Or have Twitter? Hamilton also has a transfer that can play along with arguably the best player in the conference (T. Robinson) who has picked up a ton of d1 offers in June alone. Don’t count them out in the top 3-4. Princeton clearly has the most talent but the rest is up in the air.

Who is the transfer? Hamilton also has a couple kids who played varsity last year who I heard aren’t playing hoops next year. The Reid kid being one. I said Hamilton has one stud but not much around him. That’s not enough to beat Princeton, east or mason. And I think west will be better than Hamilton also. I think Hamilton will be middle of the GMC. 5-6 range.

It could be wrong, but I just heard that Princeton's head coach is leaving for a coaching job at a D1 college program

My guess at this late date that former Turpin head coach Ryan Krohn would want the job--Vikes have lots of returning talent and pretty much a very good season assured--has been asst coach for the past 2 seasons.

My guess at this late date that former Turpin head coach Ryan Krohn would want the job--Vikes have lots of returning talent and pretty much a very good season assured--has been asst coach for the past 2 seasons.

WOW!!! Interesting. Krohn is an effective coach...but when he's in the 1st chair he's a volatile guy. Not sure how Princeton kids will take that.

Per Business End--"Already announced Steve Green as interim coach."

Green was Varsity Assistant--glad they stayed in-house!

I’ve heard nothing but good things on Krohn , might be Dwayne Hunter I know he was interested the last time it was open

Just because he is named don’t mean he is going to be head coach, they need someone to watch open gym and that about all he is good for