• Sycamore (8-16)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middletown (7-16)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Colerain (1-22)

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
West Hi gave Elder a good game tonight. Pulled within 3 or 4 in the 4th quarter. They could surprise some teams in the tourney.

The top 9 teams can all be problems in the tourney this year. LaSalle and Oak Hills cant score so i dont see much from them. FF and Hamilton could surprise in the tourney as well. Very deep year for Cincy hoops.

Who this time?
Princeton has to quarantine as Winton Woods had a player or two test positive and they played them last week, thankful they didn't play, East hasn't played since Ross. Anxious to see them play since losing to Ross the way they did. Feel bad for Princeton I heard this will be their second quarantine stint.

Princeton opens a can on Winton Woods, winning by 35, but what a weird box score. 12/29 from 3 (good!), 25 assists on 32 made shots (good!), 19 offensive boards (good!), 65 attempts vs 37 by WW (good!), but 24 fouls and 18 turnovers (weird!), 27 turnovers for WW (Jesus!)
i call BS on those assist numbers.

25 assists on 32 makes? 19 offensive rebounds? 7 werent putbacks? There were no 1 on 1's? Isos? Steals for layups/dunks?

Some stats are just utterly silly and coaches should be ashamed

I've seen box scores were teams have more defenive rebounds than the opponents missed FG's and FT's...plus the opponets Offensive rebounds to boot.

More steals than the other team has turnovers

i call BS on those assist numbers.

25 assists on 32 makes? 19 offensive rebounds? 7 werent putbacks? There were no 1 on 1's? Isos? Steals for layups/dunks?

Some stats are just utterly silly and coaches should be ashamed

I've seen box scores were teams have more defenive rebounds than the opponents missed FG's and FT's...plus the opponets Offensive rebounds to boot.

More steals than the other team has turnovers
There are some real dandies out there on other conference threads. Lol

Mason at Princeton 1/5/21 PPD due to Princeton quarantine for a 2nd time this season---that is basically 4 weeks of not being able to play, when you add 4 or 5 days to practice to get ready after being down for 2 weeks--difficult season for the Vikes.

Mason at Princeton 1/5/21 PPD due to Princeton quarantine for a 2nd time this season---that is basically 4 weeks of not being able to play, when you add 4 or 5 days to practice to get ready after being down for 2 weeks--difficult season for the Vikes.
This is so stupid.
None of these kids are in danger.
If someone is SICK, send 'em home.
Study released last week that in 10,000,000 cases of asymptomatic = ZERO transmission of virus

what a joke

Princeton is not playing until at least the 15th. Tuesday game against Lakota West is canceled

12/29 Version:

1 - Moe
2 - Elder
3 - X
4 - East
5 - Mason
6 - Princeton
7 - Walnut
8 - West
9 - West high
10 - LaSalle

1/11 Version:

1 - Moe
2 - Elder
3 - Mason
4 - X
5 - Fairfield
6 - East
7 - Princeton
8 - Walnut
9 - Hamilton
10 - West High

Fairfield with a big jump after impressive wins, but also had their doors blown off by Wayne. I'm thinking that was an outlier.
Elder with a big win over X to get back on track.
LaSalle falls out and continues to struggle. They just can't score.
West falls out as well. They can be dangerous but have played 4 really good teams and were beaten soundly in all those games.
Moeller @ Elder Friday

1/11 Version:

1 - Moe
2 - Elder
3 - Mason
4 - X
5 - Fairfield
6 - East
7 - Princeton
8 - Walnut
9 - Hamilton
10 - West High

Fairfield with a big jump after impressive wins, but also had their doors blown off by Wayne. I'm thinking that was an outlier.
Elder with a big win over X to get back on track.
LaSalle falls out and continues to struggle. They just can't score.
West falls out as well. They can be dangerous but have played 4 really good teams and were beaten soundly in all those games.
Moeller @ Elder Friday
We will find out that Wayne is very good this year. Are they ‘beat Moeller’ good? No.

We will find out that Wayne is very good this year. Are they ‘beat Moeller’ good? No.

I agree, Centerville and Wayne are top 2 in Dayton. FF was 1-24 from 3 against Wayne and played terrible. Wayne is better than FF but if they play again it would more likely be a 6-10 point win for Wayne.

I agree, Centerville and Wayne are top 2 in Dayton. FF was 1-24 from 3 against Wayne and played terrible. Wayne is better than FF but if they play again it would more likely be a 6-10 point win for Wayne.
I agree.

1-24 Holy cow.

East beat Mason
Middletown buzzer beater knocks off FF.
Hearing rumors Satterfield and Zongo left Oak Hills and they beat Colerain 37-30

Big win for West tonight as they go on the road and take down East 54-50. First win over the Thunderhawks since 2016 for the Firebirds.

Is this a “the coach isn’t doing what we want” situation? Problems with buying into the team concept? Kids (and parents) thinking their kids weren’t being highlighted enough?

Or something else?

Last edited:
Princeton has no go to guy, no depth and no size. Disappointing. Expected more.

Yeah I can agree. I didn't expect them to be that good this year. Hardman is very easy to take out of the game because he is one-dimensional with shooting and can't really score off the dribble. The coaching has been pretty good overall, but I haven't seen too much young basketball talent on the lower levels at Princeton. It might be Transfer City for Princeton in the off season