Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middletown (7-16)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Colerain (1-22)

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vike16

There is a lot of next-level talent spread through out the league this year. Lakota East is king until proven otherwise, but should be a very fun to watch. Hopefully they will play most of the year without any major Covid-19 issues

Who will be crowned champs, and who is your top 4 teams

East, OH, Princeton, Hamilton- OH has pretty much everyone back and have added a couple transfers.

Sycamore isn't moving the needle I think they'll compete but they're not jumping out of the basement to penthouse with just one guy. They lost 15 games last year he can't make that difference up.

East, OH, Princeton, Hamilton- OH has pretty much everyone back and have added a couple transfers.

Sycamore isn't moving the needle I think they'll compete but they're not jumping out of the basement to penthouse with just one guy. They lost 15 games last year he can't make that difference up.

Princeton lost a lot from last year, and what transfers do they have

UC alum Kenny Satterfield son and I heard they have a 6'9 transfer that has transferred in

Yea Princeton definitely has had turnover but heard they had a really good group coming back

UC alum Kenny Satterfield son and I heard they have a 6'9 transfer that has transferred in

Yea Princeton definitely has had turnover but heard they had a really good group coming back

I saw a little of Princeton's scrimmage and didn't see a 6'9 kid. Not saying there isn't, just didn't see the kid. But Corey Alberston got them ranked 3rd in the city right now

I saw a little of Princeton's scrimmage and didn't see a 6'9 kid. Not saying there isn't, just didn't see the kid. But Corey Alberston got them ranked 3rd in the city right now
Vike, Oak Hills has the Satterfield kid and the transfer from New York--not Princeton---OH will be good along with Caneris, Dennis, and Ramstetter returning!!

Vike, Oak Hills has the Satterfield kid and the transfer from New York--not Princeton---OH will be good along with Caneris, Dennis, and Ramstetter returning!!

somebody else said Princeton was getting them. But I like what I saw from Johnson and Harrison from Princeton. Hardman didn't play for some reason

Hamilton struggled with Mt. Healthy last night... a little surprising??? Mt. Healthy should be average at best this year.

Hamilton struggled with Mt. Healthy last night... a little surprising??? Mt. Healthy should be average at best this year.

Yeah. I thought the same thing, and thought the big man was controlled most of the game. He definitely took over late. He has to get stronger with the ball, but he has some skill. Right now I would say they will finish in the 4 or 5 range in the GMC.

X beat both Hamilton and Oak Hills in game like scrimmages.
My opinion on the GMC:
East
Oak Hills
Princeton
Hamilton
Mason

In the city..
Moe
Elder - They are extremely long, athletic, deep, and talented. I think they also have the best PG in the city in Keller. This is the year Panther fans have been waiting on.
East
X
Oak Hills
Princeton
LaSalle
Hamilton
Walnut
Mason

7 ft kid from Hamilton had 4 total rebounds against Mt. Healthy? Is that correct? My goodness.

7 ft kid from Hamilton had 4 total rebounds against Mt. Healthy? Is that correct? My goodness.

Mt. Healthy had some size. I think you have to play physical with him, because he's just not strong with the ball, or blocking out yet. I definitely see why he came to Ohio to get better before he goes to Auburn

My opinion on the GMC:
East
Oak Hills
Princeton
Hamilton
Mason

In the city..
Moe
Elder - They are extremely long, athletic, deep, and talented. I think they also have the best PG in the city in Keller. This is the year Panther fans have been waiting on.
East
X
Oak Hills
Princeton
LaSalle
Hamilton
Walnut
Mason

Oak Hills should be pretty good this year with the additions of Satterfield and Zongo. Moeller and Elder are absolutely the top two, but I think Oak Hills has a legit claim to being 3rd in the city. Top to bottom there's some good depth in Cincinnati this year.

Moeller 30
Princeton 24
Half
Bowen Hardman is 0 for 12 and Princeton is only down 6 points

I thought Moeller would blow Princeton away. Credit for tying it in the second half. No one's going to touch Moe in the city. Too much size and D1 talent.

I thought Moeller would blow Princeton away. Credit for tying it in the second half. No one's going to touch Moe in the city. Too much size and D1 talent.

I disagree, I watched that game last night and Moe isn't as good as they have been in the past. I actually think Elder is the better team at this point. Moe has zero depth and guard play is just okay. Oak Hills is really struggling to score, if that continues it will be a problem for them.

After seeing Moeller against my Vikes I agree. I think Moeller will just get better through out the year. But I do think Elder, or Lakota East could beat them this year

Princeton played over the top physically. Lots of bumping and hand checks. I don't blame them at all for playing that style but if they get officials who call the game tighter they will be in big trouble. The OOB play in the 2nd qtr was cheap and should have been called a T. The game got out of control after that.

Princeton played over the top physically. Lots of bumping and hand checks. I don't blame them at all for playing that style but if they get officials who call the game tighter they will be in big trouble. The OOB play in the 2nd qtr was cheap and should have been called a T. The game got out of control after that.

That's what I like about what Wyant can bring to Princeton is toughness and physical play. I agree they have to keep it in check and don't get cheap fouls. Princeton is definitely not a deep team and will have too rely on discipline

My opinion on the GMC:
East
Oak Hills
Princeton
Hamilton
Mason

In the city..
Moe
East
X
Oak Hills
Princeton
LaSalle
Hamilton
Walnut
Mason
it is interesting that X has become so competitive so quickly. I guess coaching matters!

Expected a blow-out In the Princeton-Moeller game. Moeller is not as good as I thought. Agree with earlier posters, mediocre guard play. Unless they improve, they will have a tough time in GCL play. Will get a better idea about the Crusaders after this weekend.

Vikes need to spread the ball more consistently. Don’t think Hardman can carry a team. He forces too many bad shots and at this point, doesn’t appear he can create his own shot in space. I hope he improves to uplift the team.