Glenville

Preseason top 300 has glenville at 124 in the nation
IMG_9734.png

Who is going to replace the stud RB from last year? Will it be RB by committee type of thing?
My read on things… We have a junior that’s a really nice back that will start, another junior will back him up and we have a Soph that got a lot of JV carries last season. As well as an incoming Freshman that played on that really tough Ginn Elite 14U squad. Def more of a RB by committee as opposed to last year when Jones received the majority of the meaningful snaps.

Let’s do it. We’re breaking in a new QB much like you guys although yours has previous starting experience. We also have to replace two OSU commits, an ACC OT commit, our stud RB and S both headed to Miami (OH), our QB and another S headed to Kent and a few other kids playing at the next level. Sounds like a lot because it is a lot and that’s what makes this season exciting, seeing the young kids who were groomed for this finally get their shot. Upper Arlington will be a tough opener, if I were making the schedule I would have flipped UA and Liberty. Avon, Ed’s, and Hoban will be HUGE challenges but that’s why these kids chose to play for Coach Ginn. Will be an exciting season hopefully ending with another trip to Canton, coming out of a tougher R13.
Looking forward to this one. Makes camp more intense for an opener like this.

Suprised Massillon isn’t on Glenville thread bragging about the two transfers they got last two days from Bennett Buffalo. Qb with lots offers and a DB with offers Michigan being one of them

Totally legal moving from out of state.
Just get rid of transfer rules. Make it the wild Wild West. It basically is in basketball
Except crumble last year. Just grab an address nobody usually cares

My guy got a raging chub for Massillon 😂
All programs that have something to offer recruit the ones mad about it are either dumb to the fact or mad their schools don’t have any kids interested in playing for them

Suprised Massillon isn’t on Glenville thread bragging about the two transfers they got last two days from Bennett Buffalo. Qb with lots offers and a DB with offers Michigan being one of them

Totally legal moving from out of state.
Just get rid of transfer rules. Make it the wild Wild West. It basically is in basketball
Except crumble last year. Just grab an address nobody usually cares
Congrats to the Tigers!

My guy got a raging chub for Massillon 😂
All programs that have something to offer recruit the ones mad about it are either dumb to the fact or mad their schools don’t have any kids interested in playing for them
Look you can either play your senior year in Buffalo/Copley, you can go back to 0-10 Euclid/ be the backup to a junior at Walsh OR you can be the Qb at Massillon/ Glenville. Tough decisions lmao