Glenville at SVSM (WEEK 1) WHO WINS THIS THURSDAY NIGHT SHOWDOWN

Glenville bigger, faster, more talent. Seven D1 players I heard. Should be hearing the weeping and gnashing of teeth soon from the D4 schools that will have to face them in the playoffs.

There was a big crowd. Lots of kids from other schools given it was a Thursday game. I hope the payday made the game worth it for STVM.

I witnessed what the APD is facing everyday. When a police officer tells you to move because there is no standing at the fence in front of the stands, don’t stand there and argue with him for ten minutes. Take your three young children to the open seats on the front bench.

Last edited:
Enough with your self righteous bs. Don't need lectures. Block me if you don't like my posts. I wont miss you
Sensitive much? I will respond to whomever I choose, thank you. Still mad that those City kids from Glenville were beating your suburban Mentor Cardinals all those years ago? How dare they? Don't they know their place?

And by the way, for being a conservative you do seem to go on and on about so-called "unfair advantages" of the private schools like St. Ignatius, St. Edward and Lake Catholic. I call bs on that. Mentor is far more privileged and advantaged that almost all other schools. Just because a team beats your team doesn't mean they have an unfair advantage. It just means they were the better team that day.

Sensitive much? I will respond to whomever I choose, thank you. Still mad that those City kids from Glenville were beating your suburban Mentor Cardinals all those years ago? How dare they? Don't they know their place?

And by the way, for being a conservative you do seem to go on and on about so-called "unfair advantages" of the private schools like St. Ignatius, St. Edward and Lake Catholic. I call bs on that. Mentor is far more privileged and advantaged that almost all other schools. Just because a team beats your team doesn't mean they have an unfair advantage. It just means they were the better team that day.
You just claimed I was sensitive and then went on a bs tirade right after. Pretty funny. No I just think you are a woke little b and I dont take that crap. Kicking was garbage. If you don't like the verbiage , I don't care

Btw, you are talking to someone of mixed race/background so check your tone. And Mentor owned Glenville overall including winning all the playoff games, so check your facts

I mean if you don't think private D1 schools have huge advantages over closed enrollment publics, you are blind.

You are going off on multiple tangents now all while claiming I'm the sensitive one . You were the one who started stuff crying like a baby on words ! Please child. Shut up

Last edited:
Tarblooders held the Irish to 73 yards of offense?

I can’t believe The Beacon didn’t have a reporter there, but here you go…

They were big and had a lot of great athletes. Secondary closing speed was very noticeable from the stands. Everything was very good except as I said, the kicking

You just claimed I was sensitive and then went on a bs tirade right after. Pretty funny. No I just think you are a woke little b and I dont take that crap. Kicking was garbage. If you don't like the verbiage , I don't care

Btw, you are talking to someone of mixed race so check your tone. And Mentor owned Glenville overall including winning all the playoff games, so check your facts

I mean if you don't think private D1 schools have huge advantages over closed enrollment publics, you are blind.

You are going off on multiple tangents now all while claiming I'm the sensitive one . You were the one who started stuff crying like a baby on words ! Please child. Shut up
1. They were not "garbage." They were struggling. These are student-athletes who are giving their all for their team. They make mistakes. But I guarantee they're a heck of a lot better than you are because you didn't even play.

2. I don't care what your background is. You're an arrogant a**hole regardless. Yes, Mentor has the series lead. Credit to them. But don't act like Glenville wasn't giving them the business there for a while.

3. Mentor has over 2000 kids in its school year after year. Don't give me this "private school unfair advantage" crap. Over 100 kids on varsity football and you can't beat Eds? Says more about your program than it does them. Real disadvantages are things like infant mortality rate, unemployment rate, out-of-wedlock births, percentage of students receiving a Free or Reduced Price Lunch, and lack of investment. It's definitely not "closed-enrollment suburban school district cant beat the private schools." Get a damn grip.

4. I'm just calling you out on your crap. You can't attack kids and not expect to be responded to. And I will keep talking, just not to you. Good bye

Last edited: