Getting rid of stat books

We are hoping to purchase an online option to keep our program's stats. Our goal is to move away from using stat books and use a tablet or another device to accomplish this goal. Does anybody have a program they can recommend? Thank you!

MatBoss is a great app and we used it for a few years. Wish we could have continued to afford it. ($550ish per year)

I used Trackwrestling, it links up with your already existing account for the weight management system and it was an additional $50. The thing I liked the most was if you go to a Trackwrestling event, and have more guys wrestling than available stats/managers, you can upload the match results to your stat program after the tournament. We went to 2 events last year where they were wrestling in 2 gyms and we couldn't keep up, I went in after the event checked all my guys and uploaded their match results/stats into our team's stats. Plus, I usually have everything updated for them to look at before we even leave to head home. I don't know if they have a video option? If they do I didn't get it.

I REALLY like the idea of being able to film and keep stats at the same time. However, I do enjoy using TrackWrestling for the sync capabilities and verifying rostered wrestlers on other teams....if only Track would come up with the record & score feature!

I REALLY like the idea of being able to film and keep stats at the same time. However, I do enjoy using TrackWrestling for the sync capabilities and verifying rostered wrestlers on other teams....if only Track would come up with the record & score feature!

The takedown app on levelchanger.com integrates right into track wrestling and allows you to verify other teams wrestlers and the minimum weight class they are allowed to weigh in at on that date.

Yeah Takedown is the best option in terms of features and cost. Love that it also auto Tweets results which is one less thing I have to do. Plus with Takedown families and fans can download the accompanying app on their phones and get live updates of matches, which they may have to do this year if we can't have fans at meets.