• La Salle

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Moeller

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • St Xavier

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not really sure but you’re welcome to do the research. I’m guessing they didn’t have too many other playoff appearances. I’ll defer to the LaSalle fans.
Not a LaSalle fan— but I think that LaSalle had only appeared in the Division I playoffs either once or twice— losing immediately— I know that LaSalle had NEVER won a playoff game, until they won the state title in whatever year —2015?

Not a LaSalle fan— but I think that LaSalle had only appeared in the Division I playoffs either once or twice— losing immediately— I know that LaSalle had NEVER won a playoff game, until they won the state title in whatever year —2015?
LaSalle state championships were in...

Not really sure but you’re welcome to do the research. I’m guessing they didn’t have too many other playoff appearances. I’ll defer to the LaSalle fans.

La Salle (Cincinnati)
11/9/1985 (Reg Semi) L 0-40 vs. Princeton (Cincinnati)
11/1/2003 (Reg Qrtf) L 21-45 vs. Colerain (Cincinnati)
11/6/2004 (Reg Qrtf) L 3-14 vs. St. Xavier (Cincinnati)
11/6/2010 (Reg Qrtf) L 14-30 vs. St. Xavier (Cincinnati)

from Yappi All-Time Playoff Scores thread.

my prediction for 2021
1. St.X: has many returning players but like this years La Salle team losing some key players from a state title team need to find new receivers only returning ones are Mcfarland and Klare going to also be hard to replace Devine and Albanesee
2. La Salle has many returning pieces on the offense and has some promising pieces that only has played a game or two but played well. but has holes to fill such as D Line and DB
3. Moeller: Could be a surprise most offensive skill guys returning, and a young DB group that will get better, need to fill the gap at O line and the front 7
4. Elder: Hambelton and Ramsey will still be solid but just too many holes that need to be filled other strengths could be Linebackers and DB's

my prediction for 2021
1. St.X: has many returning players but like this years La Salle team losing some key players from a state title team need to find new receivers only returning ones are Mcfarland and Klare going to also be hard to replace Devine and Albanesee
2. La Salle has many returning pieces on the offense and has some promising pieces that only has played a game or two but played well. but has holes to fill such as D Line and DB
3. Moeller: Could be a surprise most offensive skill guys returning, and a young DB group that will get better, need to fill the gap at O line and the front 7
4. Elder: Hambelton and Ramsey will still be solid but just too many holes that need to be filled other strengths could be Linebackers and DB's
I agree to this, going to be X and Lasalle competing for GCL next year I think. But you never know.

my prediction for 2021

X is returning Everyone on offense outside of Clifford and Patterson. Cates and Mcfarlin will be the starting wide receivers with Klare at TE along with Wassler. Defense they do lose their top 3 performers but Lyons should step into Devine's spot nicely and Bareswilt looked great in the playoffs and should fill into Dubois spot well. Would not be surprised to see them go 3-0 in GCL again next year.

X is returning Everyone on offense outside of Clifford and Patterson. Cates and Mcfarlin will be the starting wide receivers with Klare at TE along with Wassler. Defense they do lose their top 3 performers but Lyons should step into Devine's spot nicely and Bareswilt looked great in the playoffs and should fill into Dubois spot well. Would not be surprised to see them go 3-0 in GCL again next year.
Cates is a senior

Psalm 19:1 “The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.”

A sign of things to come shortly before St X vs Pick Central kickoff last Friday night!

610E9ECF-8ADF-4D66-A020-D21A372EFC81.jpeg