GCL Soccer 2019

This firebirds football guy is all cap. Everyone knows Alter is the best team out of dayton (regarding all divisions) but nobody wants to admit it.

should make for an interesting matchup with striker Brandon McDonald rivaling him up top. Those two have a lot of history.
Definitely will be high stakes tonight. I am taking off work for this so I am hoping for a good one. Heard Bacon held their own against Carroll. Could see them as being a potential darkhorse for the GCL title. Good luck to both teams tonight!

Interested to see how Alter comes out tonight against a very strong Bacon squad. Should be a very telling display of whats to come Saturday when Alter takes on Centerville. Not expecting much from Alter in these games.

I personally bring my whole family and my grandkids to every high school game in the Dayton area, so you could imagine I watch a lot of soccer around here. I personally am a big fan of Beavercreek and Carroll. Im interested to see how these teams from Dayton play in the tournament.

I recently went to the Chaminade Julienne vs Badin game. What I can say is that CJ are no joke this year. They collectively pulled out a great 3-1 win vs a very strong Badin squad. I honestly wouldn't count them out of the GCL this year. I expect great things to come from them. They seem like the real deal.

Alter takes on Centerville Saturday. Despite a poor record, Centerville is hot right now with a win over Miamisburg and its a rivalry game. Predictions?

Alter takes on Centerville Saturday. Despite a poor record, Centerville is hot right now with a win over Miamisburg and its a rivalry game. Predictions?
According to my grandson, Centerville should have the upper hand in this one. My grandson, who is 6 years old, regularly ball boys for the Elks. He has quite the scouting report on these boys. I've heard nothing but good things about this squad and expect a comfortable win for the Elks.

According to my grandson, Centerville should have the upper hand in this one. My grandson, who is 6 years old, regularly ball boys for the Elks. He has quite the scouting report on these boys. I've heard nothing but good things about this squad and expect a comfortable win for the Elks.
What game did your grandson ball boy?? None of our ball boys are 6 years old?

You may have gotten your wifes pills mixed up with yours man. Lmao.

I hate how whenever someone tries to start a civilized discussion on here it gets ruined by troll accounts who have nothing better to be doing...

You are the fake. Go back to paying attention so you don't drop out. My advice of the day(y)
So you're saying my wife dying in my arms was fake... Really not cool man, that was a very heartbreaking part of my life and now I can't even discuss Ohio sports without being hunted in the comment section... WOW very classless of you to be representing a great school, Fairmont, in that way...

So you're saying my wife dying in my arms was fake... Really not cool man, that was a very heartbreaking part of my life and now I can't even discuss Ohio sports without being hunted in the comment section... WOW very classless of you to be representing a great school, Fairmont, in that way...
?

I recently went to the Chaminade Julienne vs Badin game. What I can say is that CJ are no joke this year. They collectively pulled out a great 3-1 win vs a very strong Badin squad. I honestly wouldn't count them out of the GCL this year. I expect great things to come from them. They seem like the real deal.
glad they are improving. i saw them give very listless appearances early in the year versus Butler and Oakwood.

We are from ketteirng. We have a few key players hurt, leading to our current 0-4 record. We are still ranked #2023 in the nation for D1.
First of all it is Kettering. Second of all your whole team is fubreez and he is out. That is why your team is not even good in the GWOC.

I saw an article somewhere (cant remember where) that Corey Kiner plays goalkeeper for them. Can anyone confirm??
I can confirm. Heard college coaches wanted him to play a second sport. Turns out, he plays like Alter's own (graduated) David Rueth. Apparently, Duke and Kentucky offered Kiner for football and soccer.