Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Lasalle

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • St. Xavier

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Elder

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I'm very curious to see how X stacks up against moeller and lasalle. noszka seems to have them playing pretty well. blowing out elder is a good sign. first time i've felt relatively good about bomber basketball in awhile

hank thomas dropping a 30 spot on elder was impressive

Prediction

1 Moeller 5-1 (split with Lasalle)
2 Lasalle 4-2 (splits with Moeller and X)
3 St X 2-4 (wins against Lasalle and Elder)
4 Elder 1-5 (split with X)

On the fence with X sweeping Elder and finishing 3-3, with Elder being winless. Also Moeller sweeping Lasalle to go undefeated, putting Lasalle at 3-3.

Moeller is adjusting their play and will get back to strategic, disciplined play that is their hallmark. Kramer was able to let loose the past couple of years because of the talent on the floor. While this team is good it is not exceptional as the past couple of years- Hayes, Davenport, Pfriem and McBride combined skill and high IQs to allow such a (for Moeller) fast paced, more free style. It was fun to watch- had to prepare for this to slow down to a crawl again to take advantage of their disciplined defense

Moeller is adjusting their play and will get back to strategic, disciplined play that is their hallmark. Kramer was able to let loose the past couple of years because of the talent on the floor. While this team is good it is not exceptional as the past couple of years- Hayes, Davenport, Pfriem and McBride combined skill and high IQs to allow such a (for Moeller) fast paced, more free style. It was fun to watch- had to prepare for this to slow down to a crawl again to take advantage of their disciplined defense

Obviously all of those players were awesome. I think A LOT of people underestimate the value of a big time point guard. McBride, being a high level division 1 recruit was the real deal in ALL aspects of the game. Many people in SW Ohio do not value that and all that a PG does is dribble the ball up the court and shoot.

Obviously all of those players were awesome. I think A LOT of people underestimate the value of a big time point guard. McBride, being a high level division 1 recruit was the real deal in ALL aspects of the game. Many people in SW Ohio do not value that and all that a PG does is dribble the ball up the court and shoot.
what about southwestern ohioans has given you the impression we don't understand the value of a good point guard? lol seems like a random indictment

what about southwestern ohioans has given you the impression we don't understand the value of a good point guard? lol seems like a random indictment

Jesus christ. I DID NOT name anyone fan. There are a lot of smart fans. Relax bomber92.

lol i'm not upset. i'm just curious why you would say "many people in SW ohio do not value" big time point guards? is there some large contingent of cincinnatians running around denouncing point guards? just thought it was odd.

regardless, we're seeing how much of a loss mcbride really was with what he's doing at WVU. seems like guys can fly under the radar at moeller and in the gcl and really shine at higher levels. still, moeller hasn't missed too many beats

lol i'm not upset. i'm just curious why you would say "many people in SW ohio do not value" big time point guards? is there some large contingent of cincinnatians running around denouncing point guards? just thought it was odd.

regardless, we're seeing how much of a loss mcbride really was with what he's doing at WVU. seems like guys can fly under the radar at moeller and in the gcl and really shine at higher levels. still, moeller hasn't missed too many beats

The only team that could contain Miles McBride and Jaxson Hayes was Moeller! ?

Way to ignore Payton. Only was the PG and leader for 3 years and 2 trips to state finals.
Much respect to Sleepy but they have had a lot of players come through with similar skill sets as Payton. Kramer doesn’t adjust their entire way of playing basketball for just really good players. The ones I named were pretty special talents for coach to trust them to air it out unlike past years with low scoring, methodical offensive possessions. Lots of really good players I didn’t mention- Voss, McDowell, Big Nate- just think the ones I did changed their game plan